or Connect

Posts by AgentQ

I just got back from an 8 day trip to Peru. Arequipa is a destination that seems to be often overlooked by American tourists (most non-natives there were European). There are lots of reasonable tours that will take you into the Colca canyon region, etc., including 2-3d hiking tours into the canyon. The Salcantay trek is an alternative to the Inca Trail, but not sure how strenuous it is. In Peru, US Dollars are pretty fungible, as long as they are pristine. ATMs are pretty...
I miss Smooth Jazz, CD 101.9
Isn't the point of this thread to discuss scotch? I have some enroute, wondering if others have tried it. I myself liked the 12 year, but hear the 21-year can be overwhelmingly peaty.
Snagged a case of Old Pulteney 21, just waiting for it to arrive. Any thoughts?
Selling two Macy's gift cards! Absolutely no restrictions of any sort, expiration date, etc. I can also pm/email you the #s immediately after funds clear if you want to use them online. $900 each, $1700 for both.
JLC Atmos clock. Nothing serves better as a conversation starter than perpetual motion! The older ones can be found on ebay for a few hundred, or you can pony up for the crazy looking newer ones. http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/US/en/luxury-watches/line/atmos.html
restaurants:there are obviously a variety of options as it is vegas. this site:http://www.eatinglv.com/has good reviews.clubs:[missed the fact that it's not just you + gf. will post later with better info on clubs for bigger groups]if you are more into the loungey / nice view sort of atmosphere, voodoo lounge @ rio, ghostbar @ palms, and foundation room @ mandalay bay are good bets.
LAST price drop to $400!
56 EU Loro Piana Cashmere sweater with horn buttons. Tags were taken off but are pictured below and are included with sale. Also features suede elbow patches (can be removed easily if desired). Purchased at full retail from LP at ~$1200 but never worn. Includes CONUS shipping!