or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

Quote: Originally Posted by Sissy Spacerock Last ditch price drop because I badly need money for rent and don't want to wait for an auction to clear. Really hope someone's in want of some nice suits. I like your other sales approach - the one after you got the brain damage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Plan A: a) Realize how likely you are to burn through it or lose it if you decide to actively manage it. b) Realize again. c) Realize again. d) Stick it in a few ETFs or index funds. Plan B: a) Realize how likely you are to burn through it or lose it if you decide to actively manage it. b) Say "fuck it," and spend the money on strippers and blow. Plan C: a) Realize how likely you are to burn...
Spend it on something that will make you happy and try to pay attention in grad school. That way, $20k won't mean anything to you when you're making the big bucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I wouldn't of maybe had a job but had to give up due to my pre-medical coursework? Quote: pre-medical coursework? Quote: pre-medical
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. this thread is so fucking ghey and creepy I don't even know where to start. +1 ban all posters in thread (except me)
Purchased a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses from hardisty17. Couldn't have been more prompt and efficient. Good deal, honest seller.
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent GQ UPS is 10X better than FedEx and a little better than USPS. I've never used DHL so can't comment on that one. You must have all done something to piss off the men in brown shorts. What
Ever more reason for SF B&S to have favorable selling policies to Canada. If there's anything you want cleared at a good price, post it in B&S TODAY!
Wouldn't buy it off eBay, but have you considered maybe a Porsche Cayman? http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=274572111 Might be a sound choice. Certified used 2008 Cayman S for $52k? Looks great, isn't going to be replaced anytime soon and will beat an Audi A5. Sure, it's on the sporty side of "luxury" but I think you will get along with it just fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by GuP Keep the info coming! How reliable are porsches in terms of owning for long term? I am thinking maybe I can get a used one and just finance it....their old models don't look different from the newer editions.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-C4...item27b0b8a441 Very reliable. And because they don't change their styling, they don't lose their value. That is all.