or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

The Oxford, what size will this normally correspond to on your website>?
Quote: Originally Posted by sci-fi-o-hi-fi IS anything stilll around? I would get receipts on anything from here...
Free bump. Good deal here to be had. If only it was a 28 and I hadn't recently purchased a pair, I'd be all over these.
You need XS!
See "Why was my thread locked?!!". I am not sure but I think you have broken one of the rules but they are so hard to understand AUGHGHH! Also Quote: Originally Posted by af1snaikboi Payments Must be Paypal Personal Payments Don't know if this merits attention because I have never seen this before.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sissy Spacerock Last ditch price drop because I badly need money for rent and don't want to wait for an auction to clear. Really hope someone's in want of some nice suits. I like your other sales approach - the one after you got the brain damage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Plan A: a) Realize how likely you are to burn through it or lose it if you decide to actively manage it. b) Realize again. c) Realize again. d) Stick it in a few ETFs or index funds. Plan B: a) Realize how likely you are to burn through it or lose it if you decide to actively manage it. b) Say "fuck it," and spend the money on strippers and blow. Plan C: a) Realize how likely you are to burn...
Spend it on something that will make you happy and try to pay attention in grad school. That way, $20k won't mean anything to you when you're making the big bucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I wouldn't of maybe had a job but had to give up due to my pre-medical coursework? Quote: pre-medical coursework? Quote: pre-medical
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. this thread is so fucking ghey and creepy I don't even know where to start. +1 ban all posters in thread (except me)