or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

So I don't get it. Why did you put 38 in the title of your post?
Is this still up for grabs? I sent you a reasonable offer, see what you can do with it.
Can I get some pics.
Do any of you think this tie is real?
They made me do it for water polo when I was in high school, but other than that I haven't shaved my legs.
I don't know if anyone has told you this but if you make a purchase, and fill out their feedback form, they will send you a one time coupon for $100 off $200. It takes a couple months for them to send them, and I don't know whether it has to be positive or not, mine was moderately positive, but try it next time, and you may be pleasantly surprised when you check your email.
I wish they shipped to Canada... any good samaritans out there?
Question: Is the person in the picture a woman? I don't know whether to be turned on or disgusted.
I'm new here so what should I watch out for at SF? What brands are shamelessly promoted? I see alot of Ralph Lauren Purple, but maybe that's just me.
Actually, the real reason I subscribed was because I want to make my apartment a little more sophisticated looking so I bought a couple of architecture magazines (of course, full of photos) and GQ.