or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

You guys seem split on the polls. I don't know who to trust, the wisemen who post in the thread or the wisemen who vote only.
Please walk around with your hands held in that position exactly and show us with a video.
I recently bought a 'university coat' from J. Crew and I noticed in the pics that the guy pops his collar. I know it looks stupid on polos but to tell you the truth it doesn't look so bad on this guy. So is it just because he's a model that popping the collar works or should I do it too? Thanks
Purchased the pants. EDIT: Watch out for this seller! He agreed to sell me the pants for $35 shipped and then told me that if I didn't bump his thread he wouldn't ship the pants. I bumped it and subsequently asked him when he was intending to ship it. Five days later, I see him log on the forum multiple times without answering my PM's. Then he sends me PM's saying that dealing with someone who asks details about their shipment is "below him" and sends me a partial...
We could use his personal photos as blackmail so that he gives us nice ties. Or at least shows us the front of that tie.
I don't get this thread... it says pants yet there are skirts, a picture of a back of a tie and sunglasses with no brand mark. I'm curious to know what the tie looks like
I found them.
Can I get a fit pic?
Quote: Originally Posted by arnach CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY CONUS ONLY So where would you be willing to ship to?
Quote: Originally Posted by cchen but un-pop that collar.... I was thinking the same thing.