or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

Just letting you know they are damaged "One temple holder (thing by nose) bent and 1 of the things by the ear bent the hinge from accident" . Seller refunded money before shipping so no qualms about it. Just in case he forgot to indicate it...
Do you still have the weasel vest and/or the $3500 muscle shirt? From actual eBay listing: "People will wonder who you are...are you a celebrity?"
Is it made of real panther?
That's why you ship USPS. I got a $450 fee for someone who shipped turntables to Canada via UPS. If you refuse at the door to accept, and ask to get the customs cleared yourself - you can go the customs office (mine was near the airport) and clear it. Then you return the forms to UPS's office and they are obligated to give you the package. It came down to $65, but it took a whole day.
Quote: Originally Posted by mc25 Get real, $79.99 shipping to canada? I'm curious about this too. Just in case, I clicked on the report to eBay button for excessive shipping. I don't know how $9.99 to US goes to $79.99 for Canada.
I'm working on: BSc. Honours in Biomedical Science, Minor in Mathematics uOttawa - in French Immersion
Since I figured there are many professionals her at styleforum, anyone who uses Genuine MS Office, can you send me "Chronological resume (Minimalist design)" template? Save as .doc please. You can find it under New Document -> Resumes and CVs -> Basic Resumes -> Chronological resume (Minimalist design) Or you can download at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101448941033 Make sure not to mix it up with Chronological resume (Minimalist theme). Didn't feel...
Well at least we know it's one of their goals, after getting the U.S. site 'improved'. I don't know what kind of improvements they can make. I got the message by mailing the head of Gilt am @ gilt.com. Try giving them a shout and report back what they say.
Quote: Hi Chris, Alexis passed along the note that you sent her yesterday. You made a number of great points, and I wanted to share where Gilt is in the process of addressing them. The reality is that we haven't yet been able to offer each of the services that we eventually will. When we introduce a feature or service, we want the launch to go smoothly. Shipping to Canada is a good example of a service that we want to offer. However, we have some...
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman If only they'd listen to their pool of potential overseas customers and offer service to people outside the US. We're desperate! +1x10^99