or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

Since I figured there are many professionals her at styleforum, anyone who uses Genuine MS Office, can you send me "Chronological resume (Minimalist design)" template? Save as .doc please. You can find it under New Document -> Resumes and CVs -> Basic Resumes -> Chronological resume (Minimalist design) Or you can download at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101448941033 Make sure not to mix it up with Chronological resume (Minimalist theme). Didn't feel...
Well at least we know it's one of their goals, after getting the U.S. site 'improved'. I don't know what kind of improvements they can make. I got the message by mailing the head of Gilt am @ gilt.com. Try giving them a shout and report back what they say.
Quote: Hi Chris, Alexis passed along the note that you sent her yesterday. You made a number of great points, and I wanted to share where Gilt is in the process of addressing them. The reality is that we haven't yet been able to offer each of the services that we eventually will. When we introduce a feature or service, we want the launch to go smoothly. Shipping to Canada is a good example of a service that we want to offer. However, we have some...
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman If only they'd listen to their pool of potential overseas customers and offer service to people outside the US. We're desperate! +1x10^99
Quote: Originally Posted by nathan Some Canadian Brutalism: Some more Canadian brutalism. All over campus. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/4...c652d5.jpg?v=0
Did it for two years. One year later, and you can't notice. There's no hole at all, maybe a depression. The elastic cartilage (connective tissue) heals slower than the squamous cells so it may take a while before it returns to normal.
Can I get a bigger picture? The pinstripes don't look as faint as described. A fit pick would be nice also.
Umm can you repost pics of the RLPL?
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing That's pretty much what our library looks like, except more concrete and less open spaces.
I believe its on his eBay listing which I believe ended already.