or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

Great seller to deal with - I purchased the BoO shirt and it is exactly as described.
User Biscotti provided me with fast service and an excellent quality BoO shirt! Would do business again with one thousand times.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot so Lambo= VW Yeah? It's true. Ever seen Top Gear s10e01? The Lambo is full of Audi parts that break.
I'm in the exact same situation as OP. A 1-bedroom place with carpet all over. This is the generic photo from the place
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Is being ugly a requirement for qualifying as a supercar? Something about these Paganis makes me think that being ugly isn't a requirement. But perhaps it's just this car.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven lol the V12 is my favorite thing in the world. If you ever do get one, although it seems as if you will not, please post a video pic of it revving. My thoughts exactly. Has anyone seen the last top gear episode where Jeremy talks about the death of the automobile? I would be more than content to drive a V8 Vantage for four months of the year if I had to take the bus for the 8 months of the winter...
Waiting for a reply, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavalier I think I can sell it for $10-11K+ Good luck with that.
What colour are these?
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I would even boldly say they have surpassed Audi. Oh noes. Not big bad Audi. That's such a bold move, passing the worst, most unreliable German automaker in the world. Jeremy Clarkson said it, the asses have moved from BMW to Audi.