or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

You will have better luck on eBay. You might also want to create a new username on SF and have your current account deleted, such is the mark of shame.
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles The force is strong with this one . Yea I've had J. Crew sell me something only to phone back a few days later to tell me that the item was "no longer available". Good luck Got the item. And on May 28, 2010, I received $6.52 CAD (basically, $6.52 USD). Not too bad considering the thing cost me, $59.49 CAD for a $39 shirt. Not too bad considering I paid another 6% duties just to pick it up.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow I was just moving some old bookshelves that the previous owners of this house had left behind when we moved in a few years ago, and I found this on the ground behind the bookshelves. Maybe that's why we got such a deal on the house. Is this a crackpipe? It looks like it has some burnt residue still in the top part. Or am I just a suburban kid with too much imagination? Do you have any kids in...
Put it still is $38. So yes, it was $4 drop after 4 bumps. 2% per bump < 10% per bump
Quote: I wonder if girls think that clothes make a difference in the way that a man looks attractive in the same way that we do to them. Because honestly, those fugly girls look fugly no matter what they're wearing. Makes me want to give up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Sounds like a helluvalot of work (not to mention questionable ethics) just for a few dollars off. And they call ME cheap. I take it you don't know what ethics are.
1. Order sale item 2. Get e-mail from J. Crew 3. Phone before cancellation timer runs out 4. Intimidate customer service agent 5. Lie 6. Profit?
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles Before I call bull-shit on this post. Please explain to me how use used the 15% student discount on-line and on a sale item? More interested in how you swung using it on-line... Phoned some black woman named 'Deshana' who said that as a courtesy and because it was my first time buying online, she would let me have it. I used my @uottawa.ca e-mail account. No BS. Well, it may be, but I will let you know if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dai19 http://www.dressspace.com/en/man/clo...t-id=4260.html This is so fucking cool and I want it my life right now Arghargjaraedlkfsd I think this one might be for women, though. I am not sure.
I ordered this in XS. For some reason I missed when the hillside madras was on sale. Those damn sale madras's weren't on the normal shirts page and you had to google them to find them. I also managed to get a 15% student discount on a sale item from a Canadian address from the online store. I broke so many rules I feel naughty. Now I wait to see how badly I get raped for duties and taxes, since I chose Canada Post instead of UPS.