or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pinchy

Quote: Originally Posted by Sissy Spacerock IS IT A JOKE ABOUT FUCKING SHEEP OR DOES IT MEAN "SCREW EWE" I DONT EVEN KNOWWWWWWW AUAUUUUUUGGGHHHHH LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire If you are going to change cars every 2-3 years, lease. Leasing hedges against risk in the used car market (amongst other things). I can tell you that with the economic meltdown, all of us turning in our leases in the last two years have been feeling pretty good. Go to www.ridewithg.com and learn the leasing formula (it's very simple) and he posts current money factors and residuals. Actually I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube WTF is with the sheep? And the armchairs overlooking the tub? The armchairs are there so that people can watch you bathe. Everyone in iceland uses sheep instead of car. You americans are so unsophisticated.
How can you pay that much for something that doesn't let you listen to music while browsing the web - two of the most important things any device like that should be able to do properly.
Quote: Originally Posted by ssnyc $1.5M Russian SUV Features Diamonds, Whale Penis Leather You can stroke big penis for cheaper. You can stroke mine with a low starting bid at $1.0million
surprised no one has mentioned Quantum of Solace?
Quote: Originally Posted by melwoesblvd buying any car over $10,000 is retarded. You shouldn't care about LOOKING rich with an expensive car, BEING rich is much more comforting. what. Do you know where you are? This is Styleforum, a place where people go to look and be looked at.
*Keep in mind, these are the kind of guys who will recommend the Toyota Camry Solara as a convertible so they're not high on the excitement factor, but give an accurate reliability picture* VW Touraeg Predicted Reliability - Very bad Predicted Depreciation - Average Owner Satisfaction - Very bad Accident Avoidance - N/A Crash Protection - N/A Fuel Economy - N/A Notable reliability problems - Engine minor, Transmission, Drive system, Electrical, Climate system, Body...
Quote: Originally Posted by Alias Neither do I. Where did you read this? It's funny how people equate "car x performs as well as car y" with "car x will be cross-shopped with car y." I simply equate it to "car x will be able to keep up with smarmy douchebag in car y." A RR Phantom Black from 0-60 mph in just 5.7s. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 0-60 in 5.69s. Quote: Originally Posted by Alias Test results for the 2011 Mustang...
I don't know of anyone who cross-shops an M3 sports sedan with a Mustang GT muscle car.