or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Congrats on the Drake's cardi. I suspect you'll be very happy with it; I have the same colour and it's one on my favourite clothing items.
What are those 'interesting current models' from IWC some of you are referring to? Admittedly, I primarily base my attraction to a watch on how much its aesthetics appeal to me, so it might just be a case of different tastes, but giving the current line-up a quick glance I only saw two that was remotely interesting, and one was way too large and both of them were done better years ago.
Just back fromWent into this with pretty low expectations (even though I really like the first three), and I was actually expecting to be able to sum up my experiences with a 'Meh' or maybe a comment on how it was worth a trip to the cinema, but that I couldn't see it taking up place on the DVD shelf, besides the previous ones. I did had hopes though, that it would be a least a 3/5.But sadly, not only is this the worst Bourne movie by far (and that includes Legacy), it's...
Try to avoid doing a full quote of a long post just for a one line reply. Use the spoiler if you feel the content needs to be included, address the poster by name or just click the 'like' button. Thanks.
Agreed. That last one is on my desktop right now - it's like poetry. Is it known whether it's a straight up photo (with whatever post processing), or if it's a composite of the individual elements?
Cute and better than I expected. The original Star Trek series owes a lot to this (heck, they even reverse the polarity at one point). Has Oscar nominated special effects and maybe the first ever electronic soundtrack (or Electronic Tonalities, as it's credited), years before the invention of the synthesizer. IMO a better movie than The Wrath of Khan. Brilliant poster too.
^ I haven't seen this one yet, but one of the reasons my favourite of the first three is The Bourne Identity, is that it doesn't suffer from the excessive shaky-cam introduced by Greengrass.
Tried this - but turned it off after 10 minutes. Should probably have checked a review or two or at least its Tomatometer rating in advance. Put this on instead: - satisfying seventies Pakula paranoia.
Still entertains here 23 years later (and has a couple of scenes that I can't imagine being green-lit in a modern production). Can be easy to forget just how many familiar faces that are on show here: Besides Slater and Arquette we get Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Christopher Walken, Chris Penn, James Gandolfini, Tom Sizemore and Samuel L. Jackson (for 5 seconds). And if you count what goes on in the screens in the background, you get Sonny Chiba,...
Glad to have seen it, but I suspect I won't have the same urge to return to it, like I have with 2001, e.g.