or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Love Actually is very nice for that sort of movie (well, as long as you don't start thinking too much about it), but it's no Die Hard
^ You must not have seen Who's That Girl?It's like a re-boot without the hard re-set. Sort of a soft re-boot for a new generation...***I agree with javyn that Django was awful, but it seems like I liked Fury Road more than him. javyn did you see it in a cinema? It's the sort of movie where that really makes a huge difference, IMO. (And Deadwood is awesome - I need to break out the dvd box of that again soon. The Thing too.)
Also popular amongst these guys: (not sure if they're known on your side of the pond...)
^ Nice. Also, Olafur Eliasson's Riverbed installation @ Louisiana last year was great (clicky, for those so inclined).
That's a very nice photo, MoK.
By number of fringes on his coats, obviously.
Did he just call Max von Sydow a British actor??Apart from that, I pretty much agree...
Rutger Hauer is underrated. Plus, he's seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Yeah, I really need to see Unforgiven again too. Btw, saw a trailer for a new western starring Clint's son the other day...
And you had me looking up the opening shot to Touch of Evil - quite a tense one-shot! And Leone + Morricone = Win.