or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

I've read that the DC is less ambiguous and I'm not sure I'll prefer that, but I still want to check it out. Mostly for the sake of completeness, I guess.
It is. And Duncan Jones' other movie Moon is brilliant. (He's finishing World of WarCraft now.)Disagree. The US version is very good, with great mood. As for the Swedish/Danish versions, only the first is good. The two sequels suffer either from the change in director or the fact that they were cheaper productions for TV that only got cinema releases due to the success of the first.I agree (but then I like For Your Eyes Only too). My favourites are probably You Only Live...
I've never seen the original, but I would love to see the '78 version with Donald Sutherland again.
So, where do we turn off the floating toolbar?
I'm sure the rum helped, but I'd even stretch that to a 2/5 (but then, for my own use, I try to avoid turning my 1-5 scale into an actual 1-10 scale by using ½ points). As I recall, one of its biggest problems was that it was overly dark in many scenes, to the point where it was actual hard to tell what was going on. And it made the same mistake as Alien 3, Alien: Resurrection and I guess Prometheus, of having the Aliens adapt characteristics from the host creatures they...
Cheap and horrible?
The Counselor was a screenplay by CM, no book AFAIK? I've only read The Road. I liked it and thought the movie was a rather good adaptation.
This is perfect.
Me neither. Music is a big part of a movie experience for me, so when I after a while realized there were none in this, it just started to annoy me. But it was obviously a very considered decision and I should probably give it another chance.Of the Cormac McCarthy movies I still like it better than The Counselor, but a good deal less than The Road.