or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Ish that the phone? I schould probably answer. Right after I finisch thish vodka...
^ Of the 3 seasons I've seen, the first was definitely the best. Better still was the original BBC House of Cards and To Play the King miniseries from the early 90's, that inspired the Netflix series. Francis Urquhart (the British Frank Underwood) talked to the viewer too and was chillingly diabolic, making his US counterpart look like a cuddly teddy bear.
I suspected as much :-) Final recommendation: The Tao of Physics.
If you haven't already, I think you'll enjoy reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It's about quality.
Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane a few days ago. Had only seen the trailer before hand and not read anything about it, which definitely is the recommended way to go about this one (skipping the trailer would probably be better still, even if it doesn't give too much away). If you plan on seeing it you really should stay away from reviews - the ones I read after seeing it (even the ones that tried to remain spoiler free), were all spoilerific. It's pretty tense and nicely...
Some of those guys look a little short for Stormtroopers...
Meanwhile, 50 years ago, Kirk is not amused that all his diplomatic work for interspecies relationships has went unnoticed.
Nice. Tongariro?
^ Is that the Deck Parka?
Probably not what you're looking for as it doesn't have a bezel, but suggesting it anyway, as it - alongside the Speedy Pro - is my favourite chrono. The discontinued IWC 3706:The doppel chrono ref. 3713 is neat too.