or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

^ I think many watches could gain from losing the date, but in this case I think it's pretty nicely integrated.Glad to be of assistance
If not being shiny is the main concern, it's hard to beat a brushed SS oyster bracelet, like tifosi mentions.But if you're serious about the Ti bracelet, I would look for an IWC Aquatimer 3536 Titanium (from when IWC made watches worth considering )Quick pic from the net:Or - a good deal cheaper at about $1K - this Seiko, also in titanium:
There were two fake Submariners in that post, which have now been removed. Both had bezels that looked off and 'white gold' surrounds on the dial that was too high, almost like on a nipple dial. One, as mentioned, also had the off set pearl (not just photo angle), while the other had a crown guard with wrong lines and very obviously fake hands. Lets see how long the rest of them remain posted...
Some spectacular naval scenes but the characters never really grapped me. 3/5
Stone double feature: As bad - or maybe a little worse - than I recall from the cinema some 10 years ago. 1/5 As good as I recall from seeing it nearly 30 years ago. Great cast. 4/5
2/5
Slightly different spin on the vampire mythos. Beautifully shot with a bit too hysterical final act. 3/5
Surreal limodrive through NYC. Rather theatrical dialogue. Being stuck in a limo for most of the run time doesn't lend itself well to Cronenberg's usual cinematic flourishes. Picks up near the end. 3/5
oops, wrong thread