or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Probably not what you're looking for as it doesn't have a bezel, but suggesting it anyway, as it - alongside the Speedy Pro - is my favourite chrono. The discontinued IWC 3706:The doppel chrono ref. 3713 is neat too.
The Modern Adventures Of Han And Ben More here.
Basic stuff Navy Smedley wool/cashmere knit, white Sunspel cotton shirt, navy Sunspel moleskin pants, black Roshes Op Art by Victor Vasarely Apologies for crappy phone pics.
'
^ New cybernetic upgrade?
'
'
Well, two days ago actually :-)And not the final one, according to Harmy. As mentioned above, he plans to do a 1080p v3.0 of all three. On the Original Trilogy forum he even mentioned a possible v4.0, though I don't recall what the planned changes were for that.Edit: Found this:
I think it's too limiting to keep yourself from getting something you like just because it might be seen as ubiquitous or cliched. Especially if that burn out comes from seeing the item on-line or in magazines (easy solution for that). It's of course different if you encounter the item in question in your daily life (job/social circle) so much that you're already tired of it.As for the stools, I like the look of both of them, but I would still kinda like to get this one,...