or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

@no frills, from a cursory glance at that watch-together that ROO looks like an IWC Aquatimer 2000.@Belligero, font discussion is super nerdy. I love it.And since we're geeking out: [[SPOILER]]
Had some nice, long one-shot sequences, though. IIRC.
I meant removing the triangle you see of the building, set back from the wall where the angel is. Not cropping, but photoshopping it out, so the angel's wall get the same amount of black on each side, giving it more of a monumental, symmetric feel. I've never done photo manipulation like so, only using cropping, colour and contrast controls on my simple snaps, but I know lot of great photos are tinkered with like this, so maybe it's something worth trying. If it's film, I...
Sorry, but we don't really understand baseball on this side of the pond Dane Cook aside, I also liked Mr. Brooks. And maybe JFK, though I don't really remember it.
And Silverado, The Untouchables, No Way Out, Dances with Wolves, A Perfect World, Thirteen Days and The Postman. Ok, just kidding about that last one.
Wait a minute, are you saying Last Boy Scout is bad and Armageddon is good?
Nice, il ciclista. I wonder if the second photo would be improved by removing the left part of the building, for more symmetry.
Seeing Lefty's list made me think of a couple of recommendations: Danish version for nostalgic reasons, sorry about the size. The latter I haven't rewatched since I was a kid, but I have fond memories of it. No idea how it holds up today.
Ah, ok. I don't think mine had that, but then it's been a few decades since it was new.