or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

The swinging 60s Christmas Bond (well, if you count Christmas trees, Christmas presents and happy endings, it manages 2 of of 3 - not bad). 'This never happened to the other fellow.'
Jack Nicholson sticks his nose where some people think it doesn't belong, and Roman Polanski nearly cuts it off. Got 11 Oscar nominations, and yes - it's pretty much perfect. 'Can you believe it? We're in the middle of a drought, and the water commissioner drowns. Only in L.A.'
Just a quick recommendation for B&W C5 in-ear head phones. I'm sure there are other better reviewed head phones in the same price range (some reviewers think these are too bass heavy, though that hasn't been a problem for me), but the sound quality that's there and the added comfort and ease of use with the wire loop, makes me very satisfied with these. Would buy again (and probably will, if they ever break down - been using them for about 4 years now).
I watch lots of DVDs
(This scream, also an addition.)
I'd say giving the Sarlacc tentacles and a parrot beak, having Hayden Christensen as Vader's force ghost and showing the extra CGI planets in the victory montage is pretty damn egregious ;-)
^ Must have been one of the editions with all those unnecessary and grating changes and additions by Lucas? Never again - it's the Despecialized Editions only (at least until Disney offers up a quality, unaltered, cinematic cut).
I was merely commenting on the look, which I think is pretty good. Especially compared to Villeneuve's last, Arrival.Despite what Ridley has been trying to say with his various director's cuts, I've always preferred him as human. Ford did too. And in the novel he was as well.
As much as I would've liked to see somebody other than Gosling in this, it does look pretty good:
Neat little ghost story with Jamie Lee Curtis and her mom, Janet Leigh. 'Hey, the lights went out.'