or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

[[SPOILER]]
The Borgias was great (especially the Micheletto Corella character played by Sean Harris).Canal+'s Borgia that ran nearly simultaneously, telling the same story, was pretty good too IIRC.
I'm sure it was beautiful, but I've already forgotten about it. Sorry.
Apart from a scene with some nice tank on tank action (using the world's last, still rolling, Tiger tank), this was rather forgettable.
^ Those are some nice stills.
Finally caught this: Maybe not really enjoyable, but impressive film making and powerful performances.
Saw and liked both Fargo and True Detective. Walking Dead's first season was great (all 6 episodes of it) - it's been downhill from there.
I love that first season of Firefly but I'm not particular sad that it didn't continue beyond that - too many series continue beyond their expiration date IMO. Also makes it easier to rewatch every few years.IIRC their big Rome set burned down and monetary concerns forced them to condense the storyline planned for season 2 and 3 into the final 2nd season. I still rank Rome as one of my absolute favourite TV series (both seasons).The ISIS name is out for Archer from next...
AFAIK, next season (starting Jan 8th) should thankfully have them back in their old line of work.
How the hell has no one mentioned Archer ?!?