or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

I'll not be the one doing the buying, I'm just 'consulting' for two different ladies (hence the big spread in budget), and since I haven't really researched ladies watches all that much, I'm looking for recommendations here as I'm sure there must be stuff out there (at both price points) that I'm not aware of. Since most of what I've found (especially at the lower end) is disappointing aesthetically, I'm hoping for some better looking suggestions. At the higher end it's...
Thanks. She did have a smaller Tank which I believe was both gold plated and quartz (not sure if it was a 'Must'), which got stolen at a break in. Might be interested in something like it again.
Nope (but interested in new options - if any - as well).
Any recommendations for nicely designed lady's watches? It's for someone attracted to this 26mm Rolex as well as the smaller Nautilus models like the 4700/1. Below $10K, what other (non-Rolex) models would you suggest looking at? Clean and simple designs are preferred, relatively subtle precious stones like on the Rolex are fine, as is quartz movements. (I've already suggested smaller JLC Reverso and Cartier Tank models.) And at the cheaper end, are there any lady's...
Guys, what are your favourite sub $1K lady's watches? (@mimo, if you've looked into this, I'd love to hear your thoughts.) Preferably clean and simple designs. Quartz is fine.
As for Defiance mentioned above, I wasn't to happy with that either. And yeah, I like Serenity too, and usually finish a Firefly run with it.
Best use so far was probably the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition app, that let you touch the photos in 3D.
Ah, I think that's their yearly catalogue (I don't know if they also make a less substantial paper back edition). I have the 2003/2004 one; as catalogues go, they're very nice.
They gave you this one?If so, that would be great - IIRC it was a somewhat limited print. And it's a pretty cool book; my AD gave me one when I bought my Mk XV.
I re-watched it (for the 4th time I think) earlier this year. But unlike many Firefly fans I'm not particularly sad that it got cancelled when it did. Would I've liked a another season? Sure, but I'd rather have fewer, higher quality episodes (makes it less of a time investment to re-visit), than a prolonged series that might slip into mediocrity and/or one that keeps teasing mysteries without ever getting to their reveals, in an effort to keep viewers around (like so many...