or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Thank you, I'll try those out and see how it goes.No real hurry, just looking forward to seeing them as I remember them from the cinema way back. Downloading the first one now - many thanks!
Last time I watched my DVD set of the 'Specialized' versions I vowed to never watch those again, as all the little changes were just too distracting (like those annoyingly unnecessary additions to Mos Eisley), so I'd been meaning to get around to figuring out how to get the despecialized versions, and this seems like the perfect time for that. JR, which software do you use to play over your Chromecast? otc, how large are the files? (And PM sent.)
'
I see. Thanks.
^ Haven't really done any research on that, but is it actually done in one shot, or is it done in the 'seemingly one shot' Iñárritu way? Was expecting this to be bad; it was worse. A full ½ hour passes before anything remotely dramatic happens. Instead, the movie focuses on looking like a glamour comercial for (tacky) sunglasses, and tries to be funny but isn't. Only thing worth looking at here is Margot Robbie. 1/5
'
Probably my favourite (not that it's saying a lot) film by Zack Snyder. Some obnoxious teal/orange colour coding aside, I always thought it was a pretty good adaptation of the (brilliant) comic. Don't even hate the changes they made to the ending. 4/5 (Incidentally, looking for a poster I came across some great Watchmen portrait photography here.) Jay's first go at Star Trek with the characters from The Original Series. Ridiculous amounts of lens flare aside (and...
I have the Submariner in 40 (I'm about a 41'' chest and an M in most knits, like John Smedley) and the fit is pretty good. I might have gotten away with sizing down to a 38, but for this kind of bulky knit you're not really aiming for a super streamlined fit anyway. Note that they (at least the Submariner) are pretty long. So much so, that I sometimes fold up the lower rib edge, just like with the rib cuffs.Quality is great, can't imagine that I'll ever wear it out.
^ And Eddie Redmayne (who was great in JA) deserves to be on this list even less.
Has shock wave flash been crashing consistently on SF (for the last day or so) for anybody else?