or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

^ Thanks, good info and great photos. Me, I'll take a 1675 (or a 16750 with matte dial and without white gold indexes), preferably without any significant fading or tritium patina. Something like this one: From gmtmasterhistory
I'm definitely not an expert on GMT history, but from what I can gather from a quick googling, it looks like the first Coke introduced in '83 also was the first GMT with WG surrounds. http://www.gmtmasterhistory.com/gmt-master_ref_16760.html Now we know - until someone tells us different, anyway ;-)
I can't really see the blue on my screen either, but I don't think they made a Coke while they still had dials without the WG surrounds. But I may be wrong about that.
Mimo, I think that's a - but I very much agree on the proportion comment :-)
Just finished this. Liked it. As for reviews, I try to make a point of not reading any for stuff that I know I would like to see, as they too often give too much away (just like a lot of trailers seem to think it's their mission to tell the whole story of a movie).
Agreed. Great performance by Sam Rockwell and great mood, soundtrack, production design, etc on a rather limited budget. Now I wanna check out Source Code, also by Duncan Jones (who I just learned is the son of David Bowie).
I wouldn't say mine is Mint, but it has been worn rather sparingly. I do have all papers and all three boxes. Comes with an extra OP rubber strap (besides the usual rubber + gator). DLJr, PM me with what you're looking for.
bkotsko, I too am curious about what you can get for your 176 on your side of the pond. bespoken pa, swing by Copenhagen and I'll let you have my 177 for $5.5k :-)
Not sure how it'll fare on repeat viewings, but it was nice to see something playing totally by it's own rules for a change.***This today: