or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

I first saw it yesterday, when reading up on Type 20/XX models. If the Breguet Type XX you and Mimo talk about is the new one with the polished bezel, then I have to say I prefer the more utilitarian look of the Dodane (and I don't get the Breguet's 30 minute counter - seems unnescessarily hard to read with only having markings every second minute and no numerals). Though if that second screw in the Dodane's lug doesn't do anything (which I guess it doesn't), then that...
The beard + roll neck make it more Rising Sun than Bond, though Bahamas + DB5 sounds pretty good
Maybe PP should partner up with Zenith and just put the movement in a crystal case (though it does come with its own share of engraving), like so: [[SPOILER]]
The least quirky Cohen flick I can remember (apart from the John Goodman bit) and probably my least favourite of theirs. Nice mood though. 3/5 (Maybe add 1 if you're into folk music.)
Hey, that's from Cobra.
IIRC Frilly already had a look at that, but it didn't quite measure up. Something about not having enough complications or some such...
I think this is very nice (would put it on a leather strap):Or for something sportier:Or if I was looking for a diver:
Speaking of Type XX (and their descendants) how do you like the Dodane Type 23?As for the recent discussion, even though it's not the kind of thing I'm usually attracted to, I find that the Journe Chronom├Ętre Bleu has grown a lot on me over the last year or so.
And mobsters in 70's Cleveland, yes.
Experts say that prices indeed have increased that much. What happened next you wouldn't believe.