or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

I would follow Rais in an Offworld replicant uprising.
Good movie based on an actual hostage situation in the French colony of New Caledonia in 1988, and the captain of the GIGN trying to defuse it. 4/5
This may not be cutting edge enough for most here, but how about a Piet Hein superellipse table? I grew up around these and several in my family still have them (usually paired with some version of Arne Jacobsen's dining chairs) and it seems to work well in various contexts.Btw, if you are able to keep the Saarinen, I think the MDF Italia Flow that OtherMatt mentioned might go well with it.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. Foo, as I understand it, you have a Saarinen table that's going to be replaced. Why?
I guess I was just interested to hear if you have any particular favourites, as I'm sure there are a lot I don't know about. Of course, it's hard to divorce recommendations from context...
Watched Donnie Brasco yesterday and noticed he had those dentist waiting room chairs Foo was looking at, in his apartment. Heisstillmatt, did you ever post any dining chair recommendations?
Not that it disproves dopey's theory that few people do this, but a friend of mine wears a DSSD as his only watch.
As a secret agent, my preferred way of blending in is dressing like I just came from Pitti Uomo.
4/5 3/5
Why?