or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

I really liked the American The trailer for A Most Wanted Man looks great to me too, looking forward to checking it out. As for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, I may not have paid enough attention on the first viewing as I found it slow and confusing - the second time around I got much more out of it. Coherence looks interesting as well.
^ Perfect sub.That catalogue is positively obscene. Having simple tastes, I'm sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes if I just claim lot 2026 (PAM 80 with a white gold, reduced Radiomir case and blue dial) and either lot 2235 (a 60's platinum time & date PP ref 3514) or lot 2359 (a steel PP ref 3718A, time only with grey(?) dial and an extra ivory dial). Lot 2210 (Rolex ref 6066) looks great, but is too small I think, at 31mm.That should leave plenty for the rest of you ;-)
Source Code. Recently saw it too and liked it. Check out Moon, if you haven't - also by Duncan Jones (David Bowie's son).
^ 40 or 38.5?? @RFX45, nice wrist shots of the Daytona. Hope you get the chance to take some similar ones with the OP.
^ It really is. I actually think it's my favorite model of the current Rolex line up - great choice RFX45. One more pic (from the net), just because:
I think it was suggested up-thread as well, but have you considered the Reverso Classique?As someone also highly drawn to the design of the Tribute to 1931 models but finding them too large - especially for this type of watch - I think the Classique would be the best bet. Clean dial, nice proportions and a solid case back. At 38.5mm for a rectangular watch, I can't imagine wanting it to be larger.Actually, looking at it now again, it seems like the perfect dress watch...
No, you're not alone in that. But then I've never been attracted to any of the modern Milgauss'es. Too gimicky for me. [[SPOILER]] This one, from 1970, looks great though:
None of those look better than the Speedy, IMHO.
You made me check mine. After clicking something I maybe shouldn't, I got it too. If only it had been War.