or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Watching a really bad movie like that can be great fun. I remember some friends and I sharing a lot of unintended laughs watching Sliver in a cinema some 20 years ago.As for Babylon A.D., I believe I inexplicably owned the DVD at one time. Briefly.
No. Looks like it got great revies - will keep an eye out for it.(Of course, of Mathieu Kassovitz's movies, it's the 6% on RT Babylon A.D. they offer on Netflix and not the 100% La Haine.)
Cassel is great in these as the French real life gangster Jacques Mesrine.
I think it's a very nice, classic design. Would have been better if 2mm smaller, though.
Magnificent. And today's viewing was particularly satisfying, courtesy of @Butler's spectacular sound set-up.
A pleasure watching (and hearing!) John Hurt and Richard Burton in this.
Very charming slapstick.
Well, it's not like you were way, way off.
Maybe not as engaging as you could've hoped for, but a lot of beautiful scenery in this one.
That actually doesn't sound that expensive when you consider that a basic service on a RO is about $1700 (at least here it is). As for the price of the crystal, I paid about $200 to have the one on my Sub replaced some 20+ years ago.But the high service cost for an RO is definitely something to be mindful of.