or Connect

Posts by Kaplan

Missed this at the cinema, so it was nice to see it show up on Netflix. Was every bit as tense and creepy as expected.
I need to find 'The Spy Who Came in from the Cold'. Over the last week or so: The last two are personal favourites, but all were worth a rewatch.
^ I ran into Mads Mikkelsen a couple of months ago and had a brief chat with him. Among other things, I asked if he could tell me anything about his character in Rogue One, and while he said it was a secret, he also let some interesting info slip. Since he also said 'But now that I've told you, I'm gonna have to kill you', I should probably refrain from going into further details ;-) Of course, until seeing the film I've no way of knowing whether it was totally true or...
5441? At about 5mm smaller, that would have been a very nice watch indeed.
Found the new front page photo for SF: Should obviously be clickable, so that one side leads to S&D, the other to CM.
I believe @Mr. Moo has a GR (I). I too have a X100 (the first one) and have been considering a GR (I or II) for some time. I have been happy with a wider lens in the past, so that's not holding me back. What is though, is what seems to be a consensus from a few reviews, that the colour of the Fuji's jpegs should rank as some of the best SOOC, while the Ricoh's should benefit more from shooting RAW, which I so far haven't bothered with. I do routinely keep an eye out for...
[[SPOILER]]
Well, the XV is ;-) It's been a while since I looked at prices, so I may be way off...
I think I've seen 'em around that price, especially if you're willing to get one without the bracelet.
A used IWC Mark XV.