or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

Purchased #4, the navy tie. #1 is very tempting as well, someone pick it up before I give in!
If you're looking for something cheap, but can compete with $50 in ear headphones get this one Probably one of the best you'll get under $50 (and only $12.99 at Newegg now! - most of the negative reviews have to do with sound going out in one ear, but MEelectronics and Newegg both have excellent customer service and will replace with [almost] no questions...
What's your budget? I have an New 4-season charcoal Cesare Attolini here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=239472
Final drop on Mabitex to $40 shipped, unless otherwise stated!
Measurements of all Mabitex Added. Price drop on Attolini
Drop on the $2308.95 Apple Store Gift Card to $2150 via Personal Payment
Price drop to $50 a pair!
$2308.95 Apple Store Gift Card. Returned a 15 inch MacBook Pro and decided to go with PC instead. Asking for $2250 or best offer! If you were planning on making a Macbook Pro purchase here's your chance at a discount! Pin is unscratched. Senior members with good feedback, verified paypal, and confirmed shipping address only.
Price drop on the Borrelli. Feel free to make me offers!
Both iPads are like new in box with all accessories. No scratches or blemishes. Both covered by remainder of one year AppleCare warranty. The 64gb is still in the plastic wrapping. Only turned on for a bit. Still out of stock at Apple and other retailers. Don't pay inflated prices; you can buy them from me for retail (+ 8% PA tax). I cover paypal fees and shipping. $540 shipped conus for the 16gb wifi black $756 shipped conus for the 64gb wifi black