or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

Drop on the $2308.95 Apple Store Gift Card to $2150 via Personal Payment
Price drop to $50 a pair!
$2308.95 Apple Store Gift Card. Returned a 15 inch MacBook Pro and decided to go with PC instead. Asking for $2250 or best offer! If you were planning on making a Macbook Pro purchase here's your chance at a discount! Pin is unscratched. Senior members with good feedback, verified paypal, and confirmed shipping address only.
Price drop on the Borrelli. Feel free to make me offers!
Both iPads are like new in box with all accessories. No scratches or blemishes. Both covered by remainder of one year AppleCare warranty. The 64gb is still in the plastic wrapping. Only turned on for a bit. Still out of stock at Apple and other retailers. Don't pay inflated prices; you can buy them from me for retail (+ 8% PA tax). I cover paypal fees and shipping. $540 shipped conus for the 16gb wifi black $756 shipped conus for the 64gb wifi black
Price drop on the Mabitex to $55 each!
Returned
Price drop!
I have a Brand New MC721LL/A 2011 current Macbook Pro 15 inch with the 2.0 ghz quad core Sandy Bridge processor. Upgraded to 8gb RAM. Got this on 4/19/2011 using credit, so still within return period, but I've decided I don't like the Apple MBP design. Only used for 2 days, only a few charge cycles logged on the battery (plugged it in a few times before it was low). Retails for $1999 + tax at the Apple store. Only asking $1725 shipped conus via insured USPS...
All pairs listed are Mabitex if not labeled otherwise! I have multiples of each in limited quantity! All NWT, All cotton, All flat front. $5 off for each additional after the first A. Brown Chino - W=30" FR= 9.75" Thigh=11.5" Ankle = 7.9" Inseam= ~36" B. Brown Dressy Cotton Slacks - W=29" FR= 9.75" Thigh=11" Ankle = 7.3" Inseam= ~36" C. Cream - W=30" FR= 9.75" Thigh=11.5" Ankle = 7.6" Inseam= ~36" D. Added Tan/Dark Tan Size 30 100% Linen - W=31" FR= 9.75"...