or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

Price drop! Feel free to send me a reasonable offer.
WTB: $450 in Amazon.com gift cards or e-gift certificates
Asking: $2649 via personal paypal payment shipped via USPS priority conus. I have a New June 2011 Model Apple Macbook Pro 17 Inch 2.2ghz Quad Core with 8gb DDR3 1333 RAM, Hi-Res 1920x1200 Glossy Screen, and Dual Drives: 240gb Vertex 3 SSD + 750gb HDD. Unit was never used; only set up dual drives, ran benchmarks, and installed parallels (I will include my 1 year license), window 7 64 bit, and Microsoft office for both Mac and Windows! The Vertex 3 is where the operating...
Anyone have around $500 of Gilt credit? Considering picking up something. Thanks
Good deal, but 13.25 definitely is too large for a 10.5 US (maybe 12 or 12.5)
Purchased #4, the navy tie. #1 is very tempting as well, someone pick it up before I give in!
If you're looking for something cheap, but can compete with $50 in ear headphones get this one Probably one of the best you'll get under $50 (and only $12.99 at Newegg now! - most of the negative reviews have to do with sound going out in one ear, but MEelectronics and Newegg both have excellent customer service and will replace with [almost] no questions...
What's your budget? I have an New 4-season charcoal Cesare Attolini here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=239472
Final drop on Mabitex to $40 shipped, unless otherwise stated!
Measurements of all Mabitex Added. Price drop on Attolini