or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

7/8/13 Price Drop! Sold. For sale is a new, never worn beautiful solid medium grey Cesare Attolini Suit. Made in Italy for Domenico Vacca (a high end men's boutique in NYC). Cesare Attolini is one of the highest quality suit makers in the world, producing suits with their signature fit; high armholes without being uncomfortable, and a slim/tapered body silhouette that hugs the body unique from other brands. Fully canvassed 3 roll 2 button Dual Vent Pick stitching along...
New Edward Green Coffee Suede Buckingham Size 10/10.5 - Will come with a pair of Epic Woodlore trees. E65 Last Asking $679 OBO Retail price at Saks was $1660.
For a cheap fully canvassed suit: Indochino has a deal for 35% through Gilt City for $379 off any suit + free shirt (Orig. $79) + free tie (Orig. $39) for $339 total. If you get a referral, you get 20% extra off ($50) = $289 total to buy the deal. The person referring gets a 20% off coupon as well! Feel free to PM me if you need help getting the 20% off.
Indochino has a deal for 35% through Gilt City for $379 off any suit + free shirt (Orig. $79) + free tie (Orig. $39) for $339 total. If you get a referral, you get 20% extra off ($50) = $289 total to buy the deal. The person referring gets a 20% off coupon as well! Feel free to PM me if you need help.
Price drop! Feel free to send me a reasonable offer.
WTB: $450 in Amazon.com gift cards or e-gift certificates
Asking: $2649 via personal paypal payment shipped via USPS priority conus. I have a New June 2011 Model Apple Macbook Pro 17 Inch 2.2ghz Quad Core with 8gb DDR3 1333 RAM, Hi-Res 1920x1200 Glossy Screen, and Dual Drives: 240gb Vertex 3 SSD + 750gb HDD. Unit was never used; only set up dual drives, ran benchmarks, and installed parallels (I will include my 1 year license), window 7 64 bit, and Microsoft office for both Mac and Windows! The Vertex 3 is where the operating...
Anyone have around $500 of Gilt credit? Considering picking up something. Thanks
Good deal, but 13.25 definitely is too large for a 10.5 US (maybe 12 or 12.5)