or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere Medium Gray Herringbone Overcoat US Size Small (probably fit a size 38 or 40) Measurements Chest: 44” Waist: 43 ” Length: 32 “BOC Shoulder: 18.5 “ Sleeve: 26.5” unfinished Retail $4895; Price $ 1200 Brunello Cucinelli Leather Bomber Jacket EU XL US L YKK zipper Measurements Chest: 44” Waist: 42 ” Length: 26.5 “BOC Shoulder: 19 “ Sleeve: 27” unfinished Retail: $6000; Price $1500
These suits are all listed in order of approximate size (smaller to larger). All are brand new with tag and never worn unless otherwise specified. Measurements and pictures to come. 1. NWT Brioni Ermitage 29k Model Black Tuxedo Size US 38 EU 48 Combination of classic tuxedo styling (peak lapel, single button) with contemporary features (dual vent, flat front pants). Beautiful handwork and a sleek silhouette. -Grosgrain Peak Lapels -Single Button -Dual Vent -Flat front...
Retail: $3300 Asking: $750 shipped conus; contact me for international shipping costs Brand new with tag Stile Latino Charcoal Pencil Stripe suit from the suit maker Cesare Attolini. This suit is subtle, and classic design with a modern fit; one of the wardrobe staples. -Fully canvassed - 3 roll 2.5 - Dual Vents - Unfinished Sleeves - Notch Lapels - Flap Pockets - Flat front pants Measurements (in inches) Chest: 22.5 Waist: 21.25 Sleeve: 26 unfinished Length:...
Retail: $3495 USD $850 shipped conus; contact me for international shipping costs Beautiful NWT Isaia Napoli Black Tuxedo. Modern Slim Fit, Base S. Awesome handwork, beautiful tuxedo. - Fully Canvassed - Grosgrain Notch Lapels - Two Button - Dual Vents Measurements: Chest 21 Waist 20 Sleeve 26 Unfinished Length 30.5 Waist 33 Inseam 37.5 Ankle 8.5
Hi aj_del, The suit is sold, but to answer your questions, the sleeves were around 26" +/- 0.25 and finished. However, since they are not working buttonholes, they can be adjusted to the appropriate length. Regarding the color, the actual color is a true charcoal; it does look lighter in the pictures due to the natural light. Thanks
Thanks! I appreciate the positive feedback. I used to sell in decent volume on the forums before the system changed over but have been away for a few years.
Sold For sale is a fabulous staple solid charcoal suit suitable for year-round wear. Made by Raffaele Caruso, suit maker for Ralph Lauren Black Label. Sleek, modern fit, with high armholes and tapered body. Great handwork throughout. Very rare to find a solid charcoal in this size. Hand Made in Italy. Comes with the Raffaele Caruso Hanger. Chest 22 Waist 20.25 Sleeve 26.25 Length 30.5 Waist 35 Inseam 38.5 Ankle 8.5