or Connect

Posts by cksnipe

Hi aj_del, The suit is sold, but to answer your questions, the sleeves were around 26" +/- 0.25 and finished. However, since they are not working buttonholes, they can be adjusted to the appropriate length. Regarding the color, the actual color is a true charcoal; it does look lighter in the pictures due to the natural light. Thanks
Thanks! I appreciate the positive feedback. I used to sell in decent volume on the forums before the system changed over but have been away for a few years.
Price Drop 7/14/13! $1000-->$900--> $800---> $750 shipped conus! Beautiful NWT Isaia Napoli Tuxedo. Modern Slim Fit, Base S. Awesome handwork, beautiful tuxedo. - Fully Canvassed - Grosgrain Notch Lapels - Two Button - Dual Vents Measurements: Chest 21 Waist 20 Sleeve 26 Unfinished Length 30.5 Waist 33 Inseam 37.5 Ankle 8.5
Price Drop 7/11/13! $1200--> $1100-->$900-->$850-->$800 shipped conus!! For sale from my personal collection is a Kiton Navy Pencil Stripe Suit. Made from one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world; the 14 micron suit is luxuriously soft and comfortable. Awesome modern fit with a tapered waist and beautiful shoulders as well. Only worn once and has been in my closet since. No signs of visible wear. - Fully Canvassed - 3 roll 2 - Tons of handwork - Single Pleat...
Sold For sale is a fabulous staple solid charcoal suit suitable for year-round wear. Made by Raffaele Caruso, suit maker for Ralph Lauren Black Label. Sleek, modern fit, with high armholes and tapered body. Great handwork throughout. Very rare to find a solid charcoal in this size. Hand Made in Italy. Comes with the Raffaele Caruso Hanger. Chest 22 Waist 20.25 Sleeve 26.25 Length 30.5 Waist 35 Inseam 38.5 Ankle 8.5
Price Drop 7/14/13! $500-->$475--> $450 shipped conus For sale from my personal collection is a brand new with tag Stile Latino Charcoal Pencil Stripe suit. From the suit maker Cesare Attolini, is their lower priced line, Stile Latino. You get the modern/slim Attolini Silhouette, with good fabrics, but at a much lower cost. This suit is subtle, classic, one of the wardrobe staples. -Fully canvassed - 3 roll 2.5 - Dual Vents - Unfinished Sleeves - Notch Lapels - Flap...
7/8/13 Price Drop! Sold. For sale is a new, never worn beautiful solid medium grey Cesare Attolini Suit. Made in Italy for Domenico Vacca (a high end men's boutique in NYC). Cesare Attolini is one of the highest quality suit makers in the world, producing suits with their signature fit; high armholes without being uncomfortable, and a slim/tapered body silhouette that hugs the body unique from other brands. Fully canvassed 3 roll 2 button Dual Vent Pick stitching along...
New Edward Green Coffee Suede Buckingham Size 10/10.5 - Will come with a pair of Epic Woodlore trees. E65 Last Asking $679 OBO Retail price at Saks was $1660.
For a cheap fully canvassed suit: Indochino has a deal for 35% through Gilt City for $379 off any suit + free shirt (Orig. $79) + free tie (Orig. $39) for $339 total. If you get a referral, you get 20% extra off ($50) = $289 total to buy the deal. The person referring gets a 20% off coupon as well! Feel free to PM me if you need help getting the 20% off.
Indochino has a deal for 35% through Gilt City for $379 off any suit + free shirt (Orig. $79) + free tie (Orig. $39) for $339 total. If you get a referral, you get 20% extra off ($50) = $289 total to buy the deal. The person referring gets a 20% off coupon as well! Feel free to PM me if you need help.