or Connect

Posts by DarkPinstripeSuits&OTCs

Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf Footjoy blems OTC argyles OTCs are awesome, and it's great that they're available in argyle, which is something I have yet to see in front of my own eyes. Scrumhalf, where did you buy those socks?
I liked Madonna musically and physically before she bore crotchfruit.
How 'come she ain't wearing her phuck me pumps?
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Nice socks!
Challenged Empower/Empowered/Empowering LGBT/GLBT/LGBTQ/GLBTQFHD @ Healing Process Hate Crime Global/Globalization Village (when used in Newspeak terms "it takes a village to raise a rugrat" et al.) Awareness Sensitivity Training Diversity Inclusiveness Anger Management Time Sharing Time Out (when parents use it thinking it'll shut the rugrats up) Play Date Stress Management Brand (when referring to a corporation) Team (when referring to...
One of the best diners I have ever eaten in is located in Bergen County, New Jersey, in the town of River Edge. The River Edge Diner is a spacious, clean, always busy diner with terrific dinner specials. A bit pricier than other diners, but worth every penny. The Chicken Francaise and Chicken Oreganata are superb, along with the scrumptious salad bar! The only other Jersey diner that is also really good is Tops, in East Newark. I haven't been there in about six or...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig Homosexual and a racist. How's that working out for you? Not surprising to hear that coming from someone who probably didn't grow up in a urban environment. Let me guess; you never met someone of a different race until you were, say, in college? And what does being homosexual have to do with it?
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont Maybe because that is what Barack calls himself. In this country (U.S.), mulattoes are considered black. The Media fuels it as much as the mulattoes themselves. They know that White society will never truly accept them so they think identifying solely as Black will give them some form of purpose in life. It worked for Obama, Halle Berry, Alicia Keys and slew of others.
Quote: Originally Posted by winston There is a disturbing psychological sickness at the heart of Western man today, when it has become the hight of fashion to proclaim, as loudly as possible, your desire to hand over something, anything, to non-whites. It's a hijacking of altruism. Shame on Craig for his vain pandering. Most people seem unable to comprehend how bizarre this situation is, and how unique it is to white people. It's highly unlikely that...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Very successful. It's amazing how much you can do with a pair of solid navy blue socks. Love dark navy socks with shoes like those!