or Connect

Posts by kinetic

Quote: Originally Posted by Abraxis Just put on my AB Fits 1197s for the first time.These are jeans that AB Fits had made in SF from exclusive White Oak Cone selvedge. Kinda love these. Maybe wish I went with the slim fit 1196 but really it's not much of a difference in taper so I guess I'll live. I love the material and the details. The orange stitching might be loud for some, but I dig it ;p It has a bit of a sheen that is damn glorious and I love...
Big drops on everything.
S&H and RRL are sold. Drops on everything else.
I have a great Rag & Bone Mac Trench up for sale. In great condition, barely worn. All prices are for tracked shipping within the US. More for outside of that. PayPal only please. PM if interested Rag & Bone Mac - Black - Size 38, fits pretty slim, from F/W 08, cool details all over. This is closer to a Mac look than a regular trench, so no belt or ties on the arms. P-t-P: 19 Shoulders: 18 Arm length (from collar): 31 Body length: 39 $320 --> $250 (retailed...
Looking for a newer pair of white CP Achilles low in size 40. PM me. Thanks
Sold
Drops on everything
Drops on everything. Knit tie is sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by chenzhongbi Hi, could you please provide the sleeve length measurement(shoulder seam to cuff) of the BBBF OCBD shirt? thanks. Shoulder seam to end of cuff (French) is 24
Quote: Originally Posted by brianoh For the S&H, the body length, where are you measuring from and to? Body length was measured from top of collar to bottom hem. From the bottom of the collar (neckline) to bottom hem is 28