or Connect

Posts by spiktakula

Was going to keep for spring but moving so I need to sell as many items as possible before move Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Beautiful Modern Powerful Tie Ralph Lauren Black Label Worn once to an evening event and stored in my tie closet Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Purchased as a gift to myself roughly 8 years ago, wore it once to a wedding and in my cedar closet for 8 years, Feel Free to ask any questions Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Perfect for spring Sz 8 1/2 US Brown Penny loafers with rubberized sole, Purchased in person at saks nyc Price is including shipping to lower 48 US Contact me for intl Shipping rates Paypal Gift or add 3% Please Check out my Ties and other Menswear Items I am selling
Forgot to add Measurements! Chest: 19" Shoulder: 16 Sleeves: 23 Length: 28"
Brand new Never worn, Deciding to clean out some items that I havent gotten around to wearing, Purchased at ODin in NYC, Sz 38, Pants have room to let out, Runs true to size, Really rare was sold out of all other sizes, beautiful blue color Thanks Rob Robertoflay@gmail.com
Best buy gift card, mailed out same day as payment made paypal at robertoflay@gmail.com
Isaia Red and Zegna Blue HErringbone tie SOLD!
Dropped another 5 each tie lets get these sold!!!
the tb2 is VERY SLIM, would fit a small much better, will give it to anyone for what I paid if they are interested... Its a beautiful shirt