or Connect

Posts by spiktakula

Price drop 65
Price drop 60
Two general knot for 100 combined
Price drop 65
Perfect pair of boots Barely Worn, moving so need to clear up items Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking Bump
Gold accents on a slim modern Navy Silk tie, very cool Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Was saving up for the spring but unfortunately have to sell Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Beatiful Purple Tie by Drake's for Barneys, Purchased in person at Barneys Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking
Amazing linen Denim tie by FSC, purchased in person at the new york store three years ago, Perfect Condition and Sold out.
Beautiful and sold out tie by General Knot Never worn, was saving for this season but need to sell Feel Free to ask any questions robertoflay@gmail.com Shipping is included to lower 48 states Massive cleaning of closet due to a move I can send you my photo stream of planned sale items Paypal please add 3% All items are sent priority mail with tracking