or Connect

Posts by BallinOnABudget

I prefer the 5 series to due to the space and comfort. I'm about 6'1 and i love the head and leg room. Everytime i drive the 3, i feel really crammed. I own both a black E60 5er and white E92 3er. My fiance drives the 3er and I drive the 5er. BMW family all the way. I must say that the 5 series with the sports package handles very well, I take my car to the canyons and have no problem whats so ever. What do u plan on doing with the car. If u want a car to commute and be...
Quote: Originally Posted by BallinOnABudget Thanks for the advice guys.. The date is the soon to be Mrs. BallinOnABudget, and I will soon be BallinOnASmallerBudget. If it were some random girl I would have no problem posting a picture of her. But I will show you pics of my car with some car models on it. I can put it in this thread or another. It should probably have its own thread. as...
Quote: Originally Posted by ama iDrive is terrible, really one of the most frustrating systems ever built into a car. I actually love the IDrive system..It just takes getting use to, BMW is releasing a newer version of the IDrive soon
Thanks for the advice guys.. The date is the soon to be Mrs. BallinOnABudget, and I will soon be BallinOnASmallerBudget. If it were some random girl I would have no problem posting a picture of her. But I will show you pics of my car with some car models on it. I can put it in this thread or another. It should probably have its own thread.
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I purchased this suit and took it to a tailor once and still wasn't too happy with how it fit. What do i need to get done to make the suit fit better? Something about arms, I want to show a little cuff. Does the arm on the suit jacket already look like is high enough? The french cuff on shirt I bought does hit my wrist and my hand meet (should it be longer) Also, I don't like how my pants meet my shoes, I do have big feet for my size (6'0...
lite and rice lol, I got home really late and was too lazy to cook anything
I would say go with white, I have a jet black bmw and wish I had gotten white. White is easier to keep clean and it just shows the lines of the car better. Also the BMW navigation is garbage..you would be better off buying an aftermarket unit. Although having it built into the car so u have a widescreen is nice. I actually purchased a module so that I can play dvds on the screen so my passengers can watch it.