or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Ok, but how is he doing the opposite of uniting if he's obviously concerned with getting bipartisan support?
I don't know about all of ya'll, but I have a hard time believing that a South Carolinian member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans could possibly have a racist bone in his body.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Oh my god. But you like him anyway? OH MY GOD! That's funny, right? Quote: No shit it's a trap. You probably have no idea how his policies translate to fixing "clusterfucks" so you're avoiding the question. LOL I like him for many reasons. I respect him for one. He has a great demeanor and amazingly good communication skills. I'm never impressed by politicians but he...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Tell us what you like about him. Tell us what he's going to do to improve the "clusterfuck" Bush left behind. It shouldn't be that hard to give us a few thing you like about his plan. I honestly don't know how exactly he is going to fix the clusterfuck. All I know is the man has his work cut out for him, that's for sure. I might answer your question later, it seems like a trap and honestly I'm too...
You're pretty confident about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire LANCE! Where ya been buddy? So, to Obama. Define what it means for Obama to "succeed" in your mind. A2M takes up a lot of time. How's it going? (btw I'm not going to troll, since I'm probably still on thin ice here.) 1. To clean up the complete clusterfuck of a mess the previous administration left 2. Basically deliver on his campaign promises 3. Leave the country better off as a whole than...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson How long does he get before people can draw conclusions? 1 year? 3? 4? Hell I voted for him, and I'm still holding out on my final conclusion. I'll probably end up waiting until the end of his term. I have about 90% faith in him, I am pretty impressed by him and I'd like to see what he can do. I do have a certain amount of skepticism for politicians but I do want him to succeed, unlike the majority...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton To enact policies I never want to see enacted ever? Why? And if he's successful? What are you going to say then?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Of course. I disagree with everything he is doing, ergo I think he is lousy. What do you expect? A fair chance?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I am willing now to believe that Obama is in the top 1% by IQ, but I still say he is a lousy president. After only 9 months into his presidency?