or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter Today, giving A*Men another try... now I feel like eating chocolate :-( How many sprays? I feel like I can't do more than one. And I really don't think it works in warm weather. I still can't decide whether I like it or not.
This is gonna make the righties heads spin clear off and explode
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Now, I'm not an expert on this bill, and what you quoted sounds pretty good. Oh, thank god. Quote: Just one question. Who's going to check the nationality and/or immigration status of folks in an ER? Treating people in ER is a different topic entirely. From the whitehouse notes: "There would be no change in the law that requires emergency rooms to treat people who need emergency...
Uh, ok. Which part of Sec 246 that says "NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS" is "pretty debatable?" Is that not clear enough for you? How about, "Nothing in this subtitle will shall allow federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States." Please tell me how that's "pretty debatable." There is NO ambiguity there. Period.
"pretty debatable" Which part of the bill specifically saying in crystal clear language that it will NOT apply to non-citizens makes it "pretty debatable?" I am not vilifying him.
I've been totally obsessed by it ever since the first whiff. Smells like a much better version of Terre d'Hermes to me. Gonna get me a sample of some Divine l'homme sage this week, been reading some rave reviews about that one.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Ha! Thanks . Anyway, I think the level of discourse in this country is horrifying, I am ashamed. The willingness to vilify anybody who disagrees with something is frightening, and while it has been going on for some years, I don't think I have ever seen anything like the current state in which anybody who disagrees is crucified, and talked of as a pariah by normal people, not just talking heads and opinion idiots....
Feelings are for pussies.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Let us say he is, in all sincerity, trying to reach a broad coalition. The fact he has so far failed, his general poll numbers plummeting, as his true agenda is being laid out, indicate he is not a good leader. Again, FRD and RR, polar opposites in policy, managed to build broad coalitions. That's what a leader does. He doesn't "try," he "does." I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Your idea of leadership...
Encre Noir by Lalique