or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter Today, giving A*Men another try... now I feel like eating chocolate :-( How many sprays? I feel like I can't do more than one. And I really don't think it works in warm weather. I still can't decide whether I like it or not.
I've been totally obsessed by it ever since the first whiff. Smells like a much better version of Terre d'Hermes to me. Gonna get me a sample of some Divine l'homme sage this week, been reading some rave reviews about that one.
Encre Noir by Lalique
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed Sorry...I thought you only quoted only one source (that one book) in that discussion earlier. Please link me to the other studies that you speak of. Those studies were all in the book that I mentioned. I was just clarifying my position for you, since you seemed to enjoy putting words in my mouth.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag I actually kind of like that jet fit... It's not bad. Those shoes are cool, what are they jet?
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed Nah. Lance read one book that said that protein doesn't matter and now he's convinced that whey is useless. I suggest you stop guzzling your protein shakes and enroll in some basic reading comprehension classes. It's clouding your judgment. I never said that protein "doesn't matter." But I did read numerous scientific studies which concluded that an increase in protein will not yield greater gains in...
Whey does not. Creatine works. Steriods work. You're wasting your money on everything else.
Quote: Originally Posted by tricky I shave arms, pits, chest and nair my legs. Not ghey or a swimmer...just a personal preference thing. And I've found that girls actually prefer it. Uh no, girls do not "prefer" a baby smooth, hairless, pre-pubescent man-child who shaves his fucking armpits and nairs his legs. Christ. The advice given on this forum is getting weirder and weirder.
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo speaking of which, the good folks over at fuk.co.uk was no more understanding http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/pics_ot..._here?page=150 "No, it should be considered an offenses against taste and decency, a total lack of theology and geometry; it could even cast doubts upon superbobos soul. people just don't recognize it for what it is cause of the dubious workwear stamp and/or slight cultural differences" I cant quite...
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo Oh no, its Mr Fashion Dad´s! Yer pants look funny