or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Wait, so Artisan Fan is a racist POS too?
After experimenting with IF on and off for about a year (1 or 2 twenty four hour fasts per week) I think I've concluded that whatever weight lost doing IF is really just short term. Even though during that time I (embarrassingly) became a staunch supporter of it, I really never had the same success as when I was eating 6 smaller meals per day. It's almost as if I can feel the difference in my metabolism, it really does seem like it slows down doing fasting. I think all...
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso Because you are a sycophantic, fanboy, right-wing yes-man that thinks Rush is infallible? Just guessing here... The dittoheads are coming out of the woodwork... Quote: First let me say that I think the bulk of the left pretty much misses the boat when it comes to Rush Limbaugh, who's name sounds like a fake invented on the spot by a character in a teen flick set in 1979. "Uh... my name...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Seriously though, I have been listening to Rush since 1992 and I have never heard any racist comments from the man. He has done several parodies of black people like Sharpton and Obama but only after it was well earned. He's not a racist. Are you some sort of troll? "Look, let me put it to you this way: The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons....
Quote: Mathias Kiwanuka loves his former defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, but the Giants' defensive end says he will never play for Spagnuolo's Rams if Rush Limbaugh purchases the team. Kiwanuka and the Jets' Bart Scott made it clear Thursday that they would never play for the Rams or any team owned by the controversial conservative radio host. "All I know is from the last comment I heard, he said in (President) Obama's America, white kids are...
Quote: Originally Posted by hypersonic I thought it was an interesting point for discussion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire So, exactly like I said, "the rich" did not pay 90% in taxes. The top marginal rate was 90%. There were, of course, multiple ways to remove income from AGI and I have no idea how many people that rate was actually effective on. Again, I said the "stat" was probably not being correctly stated by the poster, and I was obviously correct. Post like these, in no way help Lance and his propaganda. I would kindly ask you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire To the "stats." Let's examine this. If "the wealthy" had 90% of their wealth taken in tax, they would then no longer be wealthy, now would they? This figure is obviously an invention or a partial truth, i.e. top marginal rate was 90% but the rate was either ineffective (due to being so high) or not as onerous as it sounds, through tax deductions, a.k.a. "loopholes." Micheal Moore and "stats" are not something I'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire He is allowed to. I mean, he did, right? However, just as we laugh at closet gay Repubs, like Larry Craig, we laugh at closet capitalists like Micheal Moore. Only people defending Moore, look extremely stupid. So since we've chosen to reward him for his art, he can't have an opinion on it? He should refrain from any social commentary on our system? His opinion is now null and void? I'm amazed that you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Well, in general, himself. To the point though, the guy lives a luxurious and pampered life. You can make excuses, like the one above, but they ring very hollow given Moore could at least live modestly within this system, vs. the luxurious and isolated life of privilege he does. That his supporters are so ready to blindly overlook this is a laughable thing. He owns a house in Michigan and an apartment in...