or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Your sweeping statements say you didn't notice. G'luck in next year's Douchies. You've got my vote already You just can't resist, can you? I wish you were more of a challenge. You were at first.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I've never paid attention to lance's posts. Why is he so hated? Start paying attention. I can bring Piobaire to his knees with a single sentence, he'll latch on to it for DAYS, then follow me everywhere I go in CE. It's fun to tool around with him. He's the most transparent poster on here, a retarded monkey could figure out how to press his buttons.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Cowardly edit. That was a double post. Cowardly edits are your specialty, chump.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger isn't unilaterally invading a country with no real provocation a war crime? but to be fair, I dunno, the US has been doing it for centuries. hi2u vietnam/somalia/nicaragua/puerto rico/mexico etc etc etc the whole idea of international law is contingent on both parties agreeing to its legitimacy and jurisdiction, so its kind of ridiculous There's also a few of them about the topic of uh, torture and stuff.
Those of you who have voted no, feel free to offer your explanation...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Lance, you so perfectly embody the concept of lockstep. To not immediately and completely agree with you, means you are obviously "the enemy." A Bush apologist, or whatever topic you are rendering your immense wisdom on at the time, is what you are if you don't march in perfect lockstep with the wisdom that is Lance. I mean, you're so blind, you're not even noticing a few center left folks have posted, yet not to...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt We are not yet a Banana Republic, though we are trying our hardest. War crimes trials for past administrations would be the final straw. This is not a poll asking will they be put on trial (obviously they won't), it's an ethical question. Should they?
And the Bush apologists are out in full force!
Simple poll...
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou That is something you should ask your priest. I'm asking you and what your beliefs are on the subject. My priest is gay -- he's Catholic, so his answer will be skewed.