or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by saint That's great Lance, the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one. The realization that you are a tool is your first step on the road to recovery from extreme douchery. Holy crap, my original response to your was TONGUE IN CHEEK you ignoramus. Christ almighty.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt So you think that a group of people who overwhelmingly vote Democrat are a bunch of right wing nutjobs because they are not interested in pursuing war crimes trials against a former president. In other words, you have put yourself in the absolute center and figure that anybody right of you is far right. Does this make any sense? This is a group of people who "overwhelmingly vote democrat?" Aries,...
Quote: Originally Posted by saint Uh, yeah Lance, its all about you! When you're not on Styleforum the rest of the members have a secret thread devoted to wondering what you're up to. I just remembered the quote because I found it amusing, but, dude, if you really think everyone on the thread is stalking you then you obviously need some serious psychiatric help. Such a tool.
Quote: Originally Posted by saint Don't forget the Kool Aid, Lance, you seem to be gulping it by the gallon. Do I have another new stalker? Nice! You'll be a good addition to my collection.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Thinking that the Bush Admin shouldn't be put on trial for war crimes makes me a right winger? I'm just trying to get a handle on what I believe. Please continue to tell me exactly what that is. Almost always by default. Of course there are exceptions, and I wasn't referring to just you specifically. Just gathering that from the number of "no" votes so far.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Why don't you tell us exactly what laws they broke and what evidentiary support made you come to that conclusion? I might. Truthfully I'm just trying to get a feel for the overall slant on this board. I'm not exactly concerned about convincing a bunch of rightist moonies about the war crimes committed by the BA. (God knows that no amount of evidence will persuade the true believer to the contrary.) I...
Quote: Originally Posted by jyook Specifically what are they?? List the violations in which they will be held accountable?? Personally, I think many bad things happened during the war but from a legal standpoint don't know if a specific violation has taken place... My opinion is that if a law was broken, then legal action would've happened years ago from our own democratically elected Congress... Keep 'em coming guys. This...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I told you what I thought. Whatever I think of the Bush administration, I think it is better for the country not to have show trials. How do you feel about Spanish national security court opening a criminal probe on the Bush administration about torture at Guantanamo?
Quote: Originally Posted by jyook If there is a law that they broke that will actually stick, absolutely... Are you saying that you haven't found any law that you think they they broke?
...like clockwork.