or Connect

Posts by lance konami

more like bland of outsiders amirite
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart me neither. Generally these kind of threads develop into "mantra" of do/don'ts that I never agree with. But putting attire/environment into context with each other in the real world is as important as saying "fuck you" to the conformists. Ideally you do both, otherwise your attire just becomes shock value costumery. Exactly. Not to mention it's extremely immature (and selfish) to not take other people...
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Have you looked at the way people dress? If the dude in my suburban Maryland history class can wear a 2xl glittery Ed Hardy shirt with a kheffiya, a wallet chain and dunks with enough colors to give you an acid flashback - then I have no problem wearing an oversized Rick Owens turtleneck with tight black pants and some curved toebox oxfords. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the SZ aesthetic. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I dunno, I socialize pretty well wherever I got but I'll be the guy wearing a jacket and pocket square at some diesel dudes keg party or wearing a Balenciaga frock coat to play rock band. Goes over quite well to be frank and fits my personality. Keep in mind some of my staples (white tees, white shoes) are quite casual but on the other hand I'll wear a DJ to go out. Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of...
What I'd like to know is, what's it like for the people on stylezeitgeist? I imagine they are constantly ridiculed IRL, unless they never go anywhere except fashion shows.
Quote: Originally Posted by 2sweet The khaki looks good. Where's the love for black 501 STF's? I got love for the black. Here's a pic of mine from the waywt thread. It's sort of hard to tell from this angle, but the fit of these things is really nice.
Ralph Lauren makes one in "rose." I own a red/maroonish button front shirt from H&M.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Some of you guys need to understand a bit more about the subject before having such brash reactions to industrialized food. Fucking unbelievable. Do yourself a favor and read "In Defense of Food" by Micheal Pollan.
Why not just have the WAYWT thread for pics, and then a separate "critique my fit WAYWT" thread?
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara This guy gets a "notadouche" pass. He's just a fat guy. Girl on the left is