or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by Teger phf. you and I just disagree on economic/political issues, because I don't trust the free market. also lance konami don't mention me, tyvm Done.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Hahaha... I'm a right winger! Ne'er been called that one before. And you still haven't. I never called you one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Kwilk, here's a graphic representation of his scale in case you're having difficulty comprehending his viewpoint: [L.K.'s views][------------------------------------------------------------Extreme Right Wingers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------] Signed, A right wing moonie, nutjob. Clever. Did you come up with that all by...
Artisan Fan is a "classical conservative?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford Sorry, but this bit of hyperbole is ridiculous. I'm not sure what other boards you frequent, but do you even spend much time on the internet looking at political sites? While we have our share of conservative posters I would say this board is actually quite balanced with some very intelligent discussion about the topics that are posted. Sure sometimes we veer into purely ideological arguments but its absolutely...
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou Big difference between right wingers and democrats. You should have said right wingers and liberals, IMO. I know a good number of democrats who make AF, MC4 and myself look like tree-hugging hippies. Right... Who, pray tell, might those democrats be?
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 But about 50-60% of what Teger spouts is nutty. Teger seems to have his head on straight. You on the other hand, must've been dropped as a child.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt http://www.styleforum.net/poll.php?d...ts&pollid=1212 A lot of the people you list do vote Democrat, as does most of Styleforum. You are on the lunatic fringe with people like Artisan Fan, only on the other side. Seems like the CE forum is heavily dominated by right wingers. I take it most of the democrats here aren't very vocal.
Quote: Originally Posted by saint That's great Lance, the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one. The realization that you are a tool is your first step on the road to recovery from extreme douchery. Holy crap, my original response to your was TONGUE IN CHEEK you ignoramus. Christ almighty.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt So you think that a group of people who overwhelmingly vote Democrat are a bunch of right wing nutjobs because they are not interested in pursuing war crimes trials against a former president. In other words, you have put yourself in the absolute center and figure that anybody right of you is far right. Does this make any sense? This is a group of people who "overwhelmingly vote democrat?" Aries,...