or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Quote: Originally Posted by jet Take one look at his prices in the US and it's not surprising nobody here is buying the stuff. $885 for a shirt? $1200 for hitops? Who's buying this stuff? No shit. Stuff is dope but with these ridiculous of prices I actually think these designers deserve to go bankrupt. Every time I see the Yohi section at Barneys I just wonder, who is actually wearing this gear?
Zatiny?
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Wait, I thought it was boring? Reading comprehension problems? "Either ridiculous or boring."
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC hit up the LES Pickle Faire today Linda Farrow x Raf Simons sunglasses Raf Simons tshirt Jil Sander shorts Raf Simons sandals LOL, man. Jesus Christ. This board is a fucking circus.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 he only stands out here because most posters here are fairly conservative. matthew lesko would stand out too, doesn't mean he looks good. Do you honestly think that you don't stand out?
Quote: Originally Posted by jarude I know I'm a bigtime noob but after reading this sentence you should've probably shut up and stopped. Most people who have style don't brag about having style, so your opinion is worthless.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird So, Lance Konami, let's see a fit pic from you. Come on, pretty please? Quote: Originally Posted by whodini It's funny because I was thinking that every pic I've seen from him has been a basic combo of a v-neck, jeans, and some brandos. I've posted a few. All boring. Hey, I never claimed to have style myself. I just know that most of the posters here live in some kind of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Hmm, so EVERYONE here dresses mediocre all the time except 3-4 dudes? Who are they and why, big statement here mate. You're one of them actually. Fuuma Get Smart Saucemaster (back in the day) Rye GB Brian SD There are occasionally some pretty cool fits from others, but come on, you've got to admit that styleforum is something of a misnomer. If someone is looking for inspiration for style, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^and not much else. looks beyond fucking ridiculous. looks like a russian new-capitalist. A lot of people on this forum look ridiculous. Everyone looks either ridiculous or boring. Lots of dudes spend an absolute fortune to look completely mediocre. There might be 3 or 4 guys here who actually have "style." Uncontrol is obviously over the top and flamboyant, but at least his fits are creative and eye...
Baggy can look pretty cool when done well. There was a member here a while back who used to wear Yohji Yamomoto a lot and looked good. Sometimes mildly baggy trousers paired with a slimmer fitting top is a cool look. I really don't think JNCO's will ever be "in" again though.