or Connect

Posts by lance konami

Not sure if this video has been posted in this epic thread or not, but it's highly recommended viewing. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=89d_1411198955
Pretty lulzy imo. http://www.therumble2012.com/index.html $4.95 for anyone interested in ordering it, half of all profits will be donated to charity.
I don't believe it. Do you happen to have a link? Or is this something that you overheard somewhere?
Bill Maher on Twitter: "Mitt will stop the subsidy to PBS! Well, that should solve the deficit problem!"
These look awesome, imo.
Definitely different, for sure, both very good at what they do. Glenn Beck was the best though.
Think of Fox news not as "news," but as a marketing company. They are phenomenal marketers. The real secret to their success is their op-ed programs, which are their main delivery vehicle for their unique selling propositions, only they aren't selling a product -- they're selling ideas. They know their audience well, mostly right wing and libertarian, and they know exactly what to do to achieve super high engagement levels. I watch shows like Hannity and O'Reilly in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Limbaugh is a demagogue, he's been known to use tactics such as race-baiting and, anyway, foams at the mouth when going on about ObamAyersAcorn. He has zero credibility and should not be given too much attention. Can we just leave it at that without trying to use our psychic powers to scan his brain and find traces of racism? I mean he obviously has some issue with race relations, immigration and such but you don't need...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Coming from someone who thinks libel is both funny and fair game, your comments have to be taken with a grain of salt. You are clearly someone who fits the category of "no shame, and incapable of embarassment." I wonder if there is any line you would not condone crossing, if you disliked the target enough. Just keep clinging to your delusions. You're quite possibly the biggest dittohead I've ever...