or Connect

Posts by lance konami

These look awesome, imo.
Quote: Originally Posted by why "We saw"? http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...5&postcount=25 Not that one...post the other one that was funnier. (You really are way to flabby to be giving the advice you give on this forum. I'd expect you to be around 6-8% bodyfat with the tone of your posts.)
Quote: Originally Posted by why Which one would that be? Stop being fat. You know, the one of you looking like a hilarious looking twat striking a pose in your bathroom? The one where we finally saw your one pack and flabby man boobs? Too bad I didn't save that one. Shit was epic. Maybe someone else saved it.
Quote: Originally Posted by why IF isn't magic, it just tosses out the idea of meal timing. Sorry you're fat. I'm not fat, but you sure as hell are. I still remember that hilarious picture you posted of yourself shirtless.
"It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?" this is too good...I'm sitting here at work just cracking up to myself but I can't stop reading these...
ROFL those are hilarious. "You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Why is it that I'm back in NY and I haven't seen a single chic person? Surely you'll eventually spot some chic cenobite in NY somewhere...
After experimenting with IF on and off for about a year (1 or 2 twenty four hour fasts per week) I think I've concluded that whatever weight lost doing IF is really just short term. Even though during that time I (embarrassingly) became a staunch supporter of it, I really never had the same success as when I was eating 6 smaller meals per day. It's almost as if I can feel the difference in my metabolism, it really does seem like it slows down doing fasting. I think all...
It's on La Cienega, just south of Santa Monica Blvd. Try the white pizza.
Vito's.