or Connect

Posts by Nosu3

Includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions/offers. 100% cotton boucle shorts with an interesting fabric. Color is dark greyish brown. They are lined in a black thin stretchy fabric that is only sewn in at the waist. These were washed once but unworn. Excellent condition with tag. Any shrinkage is done but they can stretch back out in places. The top layer shrunk some so the black layer shows, but that can be cut. Low rise. Drawstring tighten. 2...
Includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions or offers. 3Sixteen hoodie. Zip front. Pit vents. Zipper chest pockets and 2 hand pockets. Great condition, barely worn. There are a couple "stains" on the front but it looks more like small faded areas. Size medium fits true to size, maybe a bit slim. 100% cotton, medium weight. It's made entirely out of a dark grey jersey with a dark grey ripstop cotton "vest" layer and collar. Both colors are similar...
Price includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions/offers. Size 30, fits true to size. Only selling because they don't fit. They are in great condition with little wear. No alterations or holes. Some mild fading underneath crotch area, not visible. Made from a crispy, tightly woven 50/50% cotton/wool fabric from Japan. Fabric is light-medium weight. The color is a dark charcoal or light black. Riveted horn buttons. Slim fit. High quality...
Includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions/offers. Made in Italy Size 43. Fits like a true 10.5 US. Sizing fits about half size larger than the Common Projects sneakers. Color is brown with light black panel, creating the Saddle shoe style. Leather sole, upper and lining. Original laces. Excellent condition. They are barely worn. Heel had very minor wear but a heel tap was applied (It sticks on, not nailed in so it can be peeled off if necessary). ...
Price includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions/offers. Great condition, worn once. There is some very faint surface discoloration in the collar but it should come out easily. Other than that, no damage, stains, alterations. 100% cotton poplin. It's tagged medium but fits smaller. There are side darts and back darts. Last picture shows back darts that can be taken out (I can if requested). Each dart has at least 3/4 inch at widest point to be let out. Small...
Price includes shipping within the US. Send pm with questions/offers. Great condition, worn once. There is some very faint surface discoloration in the collar but it should come out easily. Other than that, no damage, stains, alterations. 100% cotton poplin. It's tagged medium but is more like an XS or Small. There are side darts and back darts. Last picture shows back darts that can be taken out (I can if requested). Each dart has at least 3/4 inch at widest...
Includes shipping within the US. "washed" grey color. Size Medium 100% cotton. Fairly heavy weight. Made in Canada. Fits true to size. Single back pocket. Slim fit. Elastic hems. Elastic drawstring waistband that stretches easily. Condition is close to new. They were rinsed with water then dried. Probably the best sweatpants out there for the price. Very nice but I found something else that fit. Waist: 16.25" Inseam: 31" Upper thigh: 12" Ankle (above...
Price includes shipping within the US. Send a pm with questions/offers. These are in excellent condition, barely worn. Small tear at pocket reinforcement as seen in front closeup pic on right side. Selling because it turns out these are similar to a pair of ZB pants I already have. Semi-soft medium weight canvas fabric, 100% cotton. Leather button fly, with extra room to move the buttons over if needed to be larger. The color is a dark grey with slight navy hue and...
Price includes shipping within US. Send pm with questions or offers. I may also sell items separately if interested. Stitch & Loop brand (similar to Matteo ) Queen flat sheet and 2 Pillow cases All items are unused. 100% single ply long staple cotton. Dark grey color. Made in Portugal. Stonewashed percale fabric in 200 thread count percale. Very nice and soft high quality fabric. I only needed the fitted sheet so I'm selling the rest. Queen-sized flat sheet...
Includes shipping/fee within US. Made in Canada. 100% soft cotton. Size Medium. Fits true to size. Color is overall medium blue, closeup it's a melange of different shades of navy/blue. I can remove the "C" patch on the sleeve without causing damage if you want, just ask. I've done it to other tees. Pit to pit: 20" (not much taper) Shoulders: 18.25" Center back length: ~26.25"