or Connect

Posts by TalkBack42Clicks

Hi Guys, Can anyone help me out in trying locate/or i.d these particular Energie beat Morrison Jeans. Any help would be appreciated...
These are the boots currently rocking my socks, Mark Nason Galveston's... Although I'm now back in the market for a pair of Jo Ghost...
At my Uni here in the UK, the grungiest dressers (Cobain), seem to be the most intelligent & get the best hotties...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy probably a low level mall brand. I'll guess mark nason or kenneth cole reaction. Mark Nason a low level mall brand???... His boots are the dogs bollocks IMO. Jesus, I'd like to see what the couture brands are.
Why on earth have you purchased a pair of "couture" dress boots for riding???...
Anyone???... Care for a guess???...
Can anyone ID these Boots for me... Looks to have a harness across the front. Appreciate It...
Anybody else...
Would anyone happen to know any other "Rockstar" designers apart from Henry Duarte making a big splash at the minute???...
Something a bit different. I was wandering what the thoughts might be towards these Henry Duarte Jeans???... Would you wear them???... Thoughts on the lace-up fly???... Opinions needed.