or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Pretty nice.
Very sharp. Is the front of the SB peak jacket actually pointing down or is that an optical illusion? I like the big lapels, plus that roll...
I wore this once, briefly, to a wedding dinner. It's great but I've gained a few pounds plus I'm wearing more fresco. It's a fairly standard 40R. I'll take measurements if there's any interest. Here they are: Jacket dual vent SB 3 roll2/2.5 shoulders 18.25 Chest 41 Sleeve 25 Length 30 Pants flat front - fully let out Inseam 31+0, 1.5" cuffs Waist 35
Stooges measurements Shoulders 18 Chest 22.5 x 2 Back 25.5 Sleeve 28.5
More stuff to clear. This is a really nice suit - I say jacket and free pants because there are a couple of stains on the pants near the right rear pocket, I don't know if it'll come out with stain removers/ laundry. I've been getting fresco suits made up so linen is less useful for me now. K Jackets, for those who are not familiar, is the higher line with better construction. Price includes worldwide shipping. Price cut 375 to 325, rock bottom 275usd...
Name of the trattoria on Via Toledo please? edit: ah, this via Toledo is in Naples. I'm unlikely to be going to Naples soon, at least it will be after my next Italy trip which should be going NorthEast/ North from Rome taking in Bologna, Parma, Turin before flying off from Milan. Talking about pizzas, the Tokyo branch of da Michele is good but the atmosphere is completely different, the pizza is good (though I don't think quite as good as the Naples shop, but that could...
Nice, what was the dinner recommendation in Rome please?
Nice hotel. Bangkok is good for a short trip; I stayed at the St Regis earlier this month and it wasn't too pricey. Is there anything on the card about 'transfer'of the voucher?
Some photos would probably help us understand the magnitude of the disaster. If it helps, the price of the jeans and pants is probably nowhere near 1000usd
Great boots but I have to admit that they're really not me. RU 5867/ LAP code. Darkdust. Comes with a nice bag/ tote. Size 44, and fits my us10D dress shoe feet fine. Price includes worldwide registered airmail. Price cut from 425 to 365usd shipped.--> last go at 330usd before I just wear it.