or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

The 2009 is a nice shoe. I've found that the opening (whatever it's called) is a bit wide and you see the top of the front of the shoe, with your socks sometimes peeking between pants and shoe at the front, which i don't particularly like.
Each to their own
Sorry, it's called Tacticus. Go to his instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/_eDl8yRA2m/?taken-by=a.meccariello
I've said this before, I'd get Meccariello to make it for you (Cataline model?). I've had the 2009, and whilst it was one of my favourite Lobbs, it is blobby and unrefined compared to the Meccariello.
Nice poses. Slightly off topic, but does anyone have a shoe repair guy for a complete resole please? I have an old pair of Lattanzi shell brogues that I don't think is worth sending back to Milan.
So Apple are claiming victory in the case vs FBI, seems a bit pyrrhic to me.
Top is Tonik, bottom is fresco 520. I'd say that the tonik is slightly stiffer and smoother.
Looks fine, but it depends on you - eg age etc.
So who is this tailor please, if you don't mind sharing? I saw the jacket in the other thread. It's a bit short but to be honest, not so short that I would get another made. If you want a better 'online' opinion it's better to deck yourself out in your whole kit and take photos in decent light. But you're the boss.
Trimming the herd. Prices include worldwide registered airmail. Take 10% off if you buy both. [1] Alden 2034 Wingtip derbies black shell cordovan. These were a special order from a long time ago but the uppers are still in very good condition. They have been topied soon after the first few wears. They fit my US10D feet fine, better with thicker socks. Asking 350usd.--> 320usd-->300usd Insole 30cm/ outsole 32cm, outsole width 11.5cm [2] Maftei black wingtip...