or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

I doubt you'll find a fabric for all HK seasons.
The D'Angela/ Princess tribute on Fallon was pretty good. Sniff.
The first pair is good value and should be reasonably well constructed. If they fit and you don't mind used shoes, go for it.
I tend to agree, unless you want your holiday dominated by rushing to tailors and worrying if they'll deliver on time.
I'm not sure, Grand Tailor?
That's Ng Sifu, not Lai Sifu. He does a decent job, more British than Italian.
Holy thread resurrection: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/style/what-went-wrong-for-austin-reed/
Planning a trip to the south this July, for about two weeks. Thinking mostly Sicily, not sure about Naples. One problem is getting there - we usually fly CX HKG to either Milan or Rome, these are the only direct flights from Hong Kong. We can fly Lufthansa to Palermo via Munich or Frankfurt. Assuming we want to keep using Cathay, then we would have to trek from Rome to Palermo. Flights would be most direct/ quickest obviously, but trains would allow a stopover in say Naples.
These are nice jackets. I wore one to a winter trip to Torino and it was nice and warm, just with a thin cashmere half zip and a t shirt.
This hit me harder than Bowie. For Bowie, I learnt that I liked a lot of his music but never bought any of it. But Prince, I had almost all of his albums, even the crappy ones. A friend at school lent me a copy of Purple Rain the movie, and it began from there. I was browsing eBay the other day after hearing about his flu, thinking I should get some of his stuff on vinyl.