or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

These are something a bit special. In normal light, they are a pair of black calf EG Shannons which are gorgeous enough. However under the right conditions (not my picture, apparently just flash), you will see the special patination by Hom Nguyen - the shoe is a dark blue and the moon motif is seen. It's lovely and discrete trompe l'oeil effect , I'd love to keep it but it's just a bit too small for me. Front soles are covered in a grained rubber with metal toe tapes....
Not a lot it seems as slim fit is already available, though a double zip would be nice.
Nice, particularly with the ribbon laces. If G&G had been able to source black stingray in time, I'd have gotten them for my wedding shoe. In the end, I was more than happy with my Carmina Alligator wholecuts.
^HKD?
This is one of my favourite watches. Unfortunately one of the lugs broke and I got a 'replacement' case - I guess because the case isn't a true replacement, the chrono buttons don't work now. Not a biggee as I never use the function, but it's nice to have everything shipshape.
I suggest that we do a SF version of this next rather than the moto racer
^ It can look good. I thought my Boglioli (grey plaid with velvet collar) was cool, just too cool to find an occasion to wear it to.
I was thinking more of Arthur Daley
Is it plain or patterned?
Like a covert coat? I had a Boglioli with velvet collars for a while, but sold it because I never found an occasion to wear it.