or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Margiela size 54 Made in Italy midbrown military type bomber jacket with vintage/ distressed effects. Supersoft lamb. I really wish this was in my size. Asking 600USD.--->500USD if you buy today. Includes worldwide registered airmail.
Bought this off B&S recently, just a bit too small for me. I'd recommend it for a slim 40 or a 38. Lovely piece with interesting details. Passing on the deal, eating shipping/ fees.
Been buying to try for size, and these are the ones that don't fit me. Prices include worldwide shipping by registered airmail. [2] Rick Owens XL Stooges. Made in Italy. Grey Lamb. RU 6764 /LS, colour 'DNA DUST'. Soft supple leather. Asking 675USD. Big price cut to 625usd to move them out. Shoulders 18 Chest 22.5 x 2 Back 25.5 Sleeve 28.5 [3] Rick Owens XL High Intarsia in Brown Lamb RU6761/ LG 'DNA Dust'. Asking 675USD. shoulder 18.5 chest pit to pit...
I wore my black gator wholecuts with my wedding black tie outfit
I'm selling a SAB
^ is the collar on the collab going to be the same?
I'm generally not a Ferrari fan, as I haven't been tempted to drive/one yet but that 360 looks like something I could think about owning.
Certainly looks very nice.
I've travelled with 503 (9-10oz) and it's been fine.
An interesting find.