or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

I was wandering after getting a burger (Butcher's club burgers) and came across a nondescript shirt shop at one street corner (I say shop but it's just a hole in the wall really). I decided to test with a couple of shirts @ 280HKD in blue and in pink; I asked for a double button spread collar and two button barrel cuffs. Came out pretty well, workmanship isn't anything to shout out about and the cuffs are a smidgeon too large (perhaps he thinks I wear watches) but...
I have a Tom Ford 3 piece suit in black. It's a tuxedo
I got this off B&S but it's too small for my fat 40R +, I think it'd work best for a slim 40/ normal 38. It's a great jacket with lots of nice design details. Shoulder 18 Chest 43 Length from bottom of collar 30 Sleeve 25 Price includes registered airmail worldwide. Reduced from 475 to 400usd.
That similar to what I had made up in a DB suit; still haven't gotten round to wearing it yet (it's a winter weight).
An interest check really, I really like this suit - the fabric and the cut but I'm moving to HK bespoke gradually so I'm thinking of selling it amongst others. Fabric is an interesting fuzzy grey houndstooth, wool cashmere mix that's really nice. 475usd shipped --> 425usd--> 395usd --> rock bottom 350usd SB 3 roll 2, dual vent Shoulder 18 Chest 42 Length from bottom of collar 30.5 sleeve 25.5 Pants Flat front Waist 33.5 + 2 Unhemmed inseam 36
Looks a bit feminine to me, to be honest.
Seriously, why is that Borrelli suit still here at that price!
^ not sure. On paper perhaps, but fit my US10D feet okay. Looks like I'm keeping them anyway
My shoes arrived from Honolulu! Even nicer in real life.
Nice