or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Bought this from Etro Milan a couple of years ago and haven't worn it yet. I'm pretty much mostly HK bespoke these days so I'm moving this out. Flannelly wool with funky silk blend lining. Pretty conservative cut - 2 button single breasted, dual vents but up close you see the Etro influence. Jacket 2 button SB dual vents Shoulder 18 Chest 43 Sleeves 26 Length bottom of collar 29 3/4 Pants flat front Waist 36 +2 Inseam 35.5 unhemmed Price is 450usd with worldwide...
Nice. This is like the pair of AS boots that the idiots at Wingnut sent me in the wrong size a couple of years ago. They refused to acknowledge/ reply and it's left a bit of a bad taste and some anti-AS feeling (which is a bit irrational), otherwise I'd be very tempted.
Looks okay, a bit like the Visvim Elmendorf
I'm interested please
Just saw the grooming section. Looks interesting. I've been using Crema Barba (SMN) for about eight years now, with Kiehls post shave balm. What's a good alternative please?
I'm going to Hokkaido in about ten days. Yippee.
I haven't read this for a few years now, what's it like? I saw the back issues on sale @ Exquisite Trimmings website just now.
I like Massimo for the great meal with excellent service despite this newb turning up in T shirt and jeans. And seeing him play football in the alleyway with his staff.
Nice. Too big for me, shame.
And fiordilatte gelato with extra vecchio balsamico