or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Even cheaper! Just trying to clear room, it's a smidgeon too small for me otherwise I'd just wear it.
Last drop before I just keep it and close the thread.
^ think that's a bit too battered to roll with it
I have no experience of WW Chan, but they seem to be well regarded. You should be fine with them.
Chinese New Year is a really bad time to get a suit. You're lucky that WW Chan can fit you in. I've never negotiated prices with my tailors, and I don't think it's really a done thing.
Added measurements for Tiberias, more photos. Also about to list Kilgour grey flannel DB 2x1 suit.
I can't believe I was asking about my (second) trip to Italy back in 2010 in this thread! We're planning to go back to Italy this May (first year Anniversary). We're flying into Rome and leaving from Milan where the Gelato Festival and the Expo will be in full flow. We've done Rome x3, Florence x3, Pisa, Venice, Lucca, Siena, Positano, Cinqueterre, Como and Milan x 3. This time we're thinking of concentrating a bit more on the North Eastern bit - Bologna, Parma, Modena -...
@ Sarto, I see the sleeve twisting though it's not that obvious (unless you're looking for it) and it may be partly due to the poster deliberately supinating his forearm for photos. The pants are much baggier than I'd like but it could be his preference, which is fine by me.
Bugger, missed the end.
Can't remember if it was the same last though.