or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

I have two Swaine Adeney Brigg Gladstone overnight bags made in the 1980s. Super thick leather. They've been used sparingly whilst in the UK, but whilst I've been in HK they've been unused (12 years). They're in excellent condition, no rips/ tears in linings. Keys for locks. Currently SAB lists a Gladstone for 3800GBP, and the women's is no longer being made. Asking for 3000USD shipped anywhere in the world. Men's 18x14x10.5. Note, there are no SAB markings on the bag...
Your stance and the photo is way too off at an angle
Most of my bespoke DBs are either in this 4 button configuration, some are 2 button. I prefer it to the traditional 6 buttons, but just me.
dimensions are 4 3/16 x 12"
Interesting. Nice little twists in the design.
I think these are usually regarded as pre-Tramezza Tramezzas. Decent construction and should last you well, you can replace the soles etc no problem. Leather care is as usual, using a brush is probably better than a cloth.
A couple more to clearout. Both staples. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. [1] A very nice BB Golden fleece, grey flannel 3 piece, classic cut. I love the suit and its material, lining has a few rips (especially right sleeve) and issues but the outside is fine. Asking 125usd. [2] NWT wool suit from Tiberias, the MTO/ MTM venture from a year or so ago. I got my Ronald MacDonald Childrens Home charity auction 2012 suit from them, that was a lovely...
Looks good. We are airbnb'ing in the gothic quarter. Any places to go for leather goods?
It may disappoint many here but I picked up a used Sony Smartwatch 2 to take with me to Barcelona whilst I decide on a proper 'vacation' watch. Quite a good device, apart from telling the time, you have notifications and also you can control your phone camera for 'selfies'.
Bad time to get a suit.