or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

no other outside pockets?
Nice
^great thanks. But I wish JL staff/ stores could help with an actual replacement .
Does anyone know where to get a pair of replacement laces for the 2009 in midnight merlot please? I've tried asking in JL shops in HK, Seoul and Taipei etc without any luck
Nice. I'd be jumping at this a while back, but now I'm making do with HK bespoke.
I love these shoes but have hardly worn them. As I've taken delivery of some shoes recently and am expecting my Meccariello's soon, I would like to clear some stuff out. Gorgeous leather. Look at that lovely welt. The vibram soles are original SL ones. Comes with original trees and bags. Sized UK9.5, fits my US10D feet fine with thicker socks.
Thanks for the Seiko recommendations. I've been browsing, and am thinking of an orange face watch with a rubber strap, is there a forum favourite please? I saw this and others on Amazon: Seiko Diver Orange Dial Automatic Mens Watch SKX011J1
TTS, I'm a 43/ UK9/ US10D, and it's fine.
New in box, grey suede ankle boots. Great boots but just not me. 240usd shipped. Price includes registered airmail worldwide. --> reduced to 220. This was 650 Euro/ 980 USD retail!
Cheers Seeing the Stingray Deco makes me a bit sad that G&G were out of black stingray earlier in the year when I wanted a pair for my wedding, I had to 'make do' with Alligator wholecuts from Carmina LOL