or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Please don't make socks, particularly not to incite people.
I have the Fresco 520 made up in a suit and I wear it often to work.
Tidying up my for sale lists. Adding them gradually.IPrices include registered airmail worldwide.10% off prices until the weekend, fund my Microsoft Surface Book![1] SOLD [[SPOILER]] [2] Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees included.43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well.Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to...
Price cut on the SAB.
last reduction on the Falkirks, super cheap
I have 'debts' to pay off, so in addition to the 10% off the items of mine mentioned in this thread, I'll take another 5% off if you buy/ pay this weekend. Cheers.
I have the wholecut boots in seamless and 'seamed', the latter being test boots. He can make (almost) anything you ask for.
Hmmm
Size?
Hmm, this was the same seller who sold me a leather jacket that was said to have been tried on only. Packaging was crap and the jacket spilled out; I found some scuffs and a tear in the back. At the time, I thought it was due to damage in transit, but now I'm not so sure.