or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

What's that cr*p? If you know what you want then I suggest MTM/ bespoke. For the price, you could fly over to Hong Kong and get it made at somewhere at the LeeBaron/ Simpson Sin level.
It's documented in another thread. Basically they send shoes in wrong size and did not respond to emails.
Some SF members including myself have had bad experiences buying (shoes in my case) from them.
I have no direct experience with them, but I don't think they are quite there.
He's been very slow recently, but I like him.
I know someone who goes there for the cheap shirts. I don't think they're better than Lee Baron though.
Buy either Kilgour or Tiberias and get the BBGF free!
Must be a record.
Very lightly used, I've just decided that they're not my style. Great condition. Marked 9.5, fits my US10D feet well. Very well made, moccasin construction I believe. 4 1/8 x 11 5/8" outsole Price includes worldwide registered airmail. 700usd--> 650usd
Maison Martin Margiela size 50, fits TTS Made in Italy Medium brown military type bomber with vintage distressed effects Supersoft lamb Prices include worldwide registered airmail. 600usd shipped, now 550usd shiped Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve to end of cuff 26" Length from bottom of collar 26" Chest pit to pit 44" (there is a 'gusset' in the armpit)