or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

I've never really taken notice of the times involved with test shoes/ final shoes as I've not been in a hurry, and there's no point in rushing an artisan like Antonio. He's great to work with; he takes pride in correcting/ fixing what he perceives as mistakes even if you don't notice them.
@LearnerfromHK It takes a while to get results. Getting the right fit should be fairly straightforward if you go to decent tailors - and there's plenty of them about, as long as you are not overly hung up on cost to quality ratios. Your preferred look/ style will take a while to develop, and will change, probably several times. Don't expect to nail things quickly. But If you stick to plain-ish fabrics and standard configurations, you'll be fine wearing them to work. I've...
No problem with economy or business, but I don't fly with American airlines.
Not so far, had it for about six years.
I like Lai's cut. Or at least, what we've worked out together. After a busy CNY, his average waiting time is 1-2 months now which is fine by me.
I'm not sure if they were made during the Meccariello period, but even if they were, they wouldn't have been made *by* Antonio, just to his instructions.
The last time I wore it, it seemed a couple of shades lighter. But then I'm a bit colour blind.
Nice, the fresco is significantly lighter in natural light?
^ My understanding was that he used to but not anymore, given that he has his own label to take care of. Plus a pair of shoes for me
You should email Leisha to give her your opinion