or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Thanks for trying
It seems to be painless so far, there are some useful tools to semi automate installation. I followed the instruments for a particular build, buying pretty much the exact equipment. I'm currently still at 10.9.4 having done a couple of manual updates, each time having to just reinstall the audio drivers. It's been fun - I regard it as a slight diversion between iMacs, I'll probably get a 'proper' Mac again with the next iteration of the retina iMac. You don't get Time...
I have two cotton bespoke suits, and I like them a lot. One grey and one navy, both double breasted. Having said that the grey is some Zegna cotton that Ed sold me and it's quite lux.
Mezzanine. That's flash.
I'm running a Hackintosh Power Mac equivalent on my desktop and have about twenty Chrome tabs open at any one time without any problems. I have about ten on my surface pro 3 chrome. I know the SF pages are a bit busy but surely a new computer should be able to handle that?
Red Cloud denim is pretty good, for those who don't know. I've got about four pairs of the R424, though that's partly because I like the 'monkey king' pocket stitch pattern.
Welcome to the club
^+1, I saw the Fukuya last week and was going to post them here but was on my phone...and then forgot.
I get the impression that Apple is very much catering towards the mainland Chinese market with it's blingy gold phones, watches and MacBooks.
These are still here?!